Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

there okay
i prefer the Vs but ill get at least one colorway of these
i going to get at least one pair of every fusion

WOW! I like these a lot! I like how they switched the lace panel to grey, as opposed to the traditional black. They give it its own unique look, imo.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

these actually look nice.......i think the fusion is gettin outta hand.....this is just cuz the only difference between this is the sole........
not really different toe box and lacing syatem plus the lace jewel

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The only Cement III, post 2001, that will have Nike Air in the back.
laugh.gif
Nope. These have "Jumpman Air" on the back.

I don't know about these. They look kinda variant-#@@ to me as far as the leather goes, looks cheap; even for JB
ohwell.gif

I don't know about these. They look kinda variant-+#@ to me as far as the leather goes, looks cheap; even for JB
ohwell.gif

NOW SINCE THEY ARE GIVING US THESE DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK THEY WILL RELEASE BLACK/ CEMENT IN THE PACKAGE? They would lose money bc everyone would just waitfor the real black/ cements. bet the 20/3 pack wont have this colorway.

they okayy, not coppable, but u know how much $$$ Nike wouilda made off those Flights if they came out? Nike is stupid sumtimes

Originally Posted by Uzzle

If these are coming out, I bet they're going to switch the colorway in the 3's/20 package. I doubt they would release the same colorway even tho they're different shoes. I hope not tho, I could use some retro 3's so I can retire my Nike Air's.
This won't be the first time that they have dropped fusions that are the same colorway as the countdown pack.... We've already had the taxifusion 12's and we will soon have the white/black/fire red fusion 5 colorway..... Its one of those marketing schemes to satisfy the consumers that eitherrefuse to spend 300 on the packs or miss out on the packs so they have to settle for the next best thing....

These fusions get to the point where the lack the elements that make up the Air Force 1 (i.e. the swoosh, the holes on the upper) that they already resemble anAir Force 1 at all, they just look like a misconstrued Jordan "supposed to be."

mines are better:

but these are the tightest fusions. betcha theyll be $150. SMH. the midoles gonna be pissy yellow too, far worse than PU iii midsoles in the same given timeperiod. ugh....

PS=please believe i dont rock my laces like that......i just cant let yall see how i assassinate iii laces! ((it kills me to see that dust/lint on the toebox
roll.gif
))

black v's 1[sup]st[/sup] jays back in 1[sup]st[/sup] grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's70's OG '05 green suede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cementstripes.

Back
Top Bottom