Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

*Raises Hand*

I do not see myself buying this, ever, but to those who choose to, I pray you find a way to make this shoe work.
You know what, I wouldn't mind getting the green pair to make these customs.
Now... This...  
nerd.gif
I have to imagine myself drooling because my thirst is just that great !! Favorite color being green, I should have never seen this; the day this ever hits retail 
happy.gif
 To hell with those snakeskins

Last edited:
I was just looking forward to a AJ29 or something like that. Normally around All Star Break is when we see Jordan Brand introduce something new. I guess this is it after the break then huh?

I was just looking forward to a AJ29 or something like that. Normally around All Star Break is when we see Jordan Brand introduce something new. I guess this is it after the break then huh?
it is strange that we've heard nothing of a xx9 yet

I think its been already stated that the aj29 won't be seen til at least the end of this year or at all star weekend next year

Yeah I've heard the XX8 SE will be the main Jordan team shoe going into the 14/15 season, and the XX9 will drop around the holidays. Just rumors though, I won't pretend I know anything more than anyone else

Word up. That is fair. Crazy that they would stick with this like that though. I mean it is the first time in a long time since that has happen on the signature line of things. Actually I can't remember when it wasn't like that..I guess time will tell like anything else.

I just don't understand why they would put so much "technology" into a shoe that supposed to be the "Future" of the brand, only to say it's not for basketball. Seems odd to me. If they said the XX8s aren't for basketball, absolutely nobody would buy them

The only thing I like is the air Jordan 11 sole and the price is too expensive for these. Not worth $185.
mean.gif

Just give it a few months, they will drop to $150 the eventually hit that $120 mark! I'll cop then. Ha

I think its been already stated that the aj29 won't be seen til at least the end of this year or at all star weekend next year
Yeah, I believe it's confirmed that they're releasing in the fall to coincide with the the beginning of basketball season for younger athletes. I think the thought is that people are looking for more of the "tech" shoe right before the season and more lifestyle shoes throughout the year...

Back
Top Bottom