Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Gimme a 8-9lab11 and I'll be happy. These.... These.... Awful. Almost gets me mad how stupid these look
are you saying you want an 8-9 with paten leather because the cool grey 9's had patent leather as well i'm sure some others, if we get a weird 11 lab something i'm hoping it's that suede/nubuck version that previews showed up of

if a bred drops in the future i'm sure they'll sell out just because, what I don't understand is how this is their jump into the lifestyle arena when they been making claves for sometime now, 7734 I got 2 pairs of xii claves

People check out the Footscape Woven Desert Chukka as a better option for a shoe that is really similar to this one.

Imagine these in a concord color way though, they would be pretty dope, and I feel like they are gonna be more conformable than most jordans.

these still going to sell out because of the "XI" title... its a shame. I dont see anything wrong with trying to take a different direction, but why do they have to use an already successful shoe as a stepping-stool.

I still don't understand why they are $185. The sole and the patent leather is what gave the 11s its style. these are horrible!

these are just as bad as those fakes where they put air max sole on jordans..

lol. nike eventually did start doing that. with nike shoes that never had full length air, they release it with it and called it something and slap on +$100

we really need to stop nike

How is this future thinking?
11midsole x 15basket weave x roshe minimalism design

And realistically its overpriced by about $75

Back
Top Bottom