Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

I tried on the regular Grey pair and they feel great. I'll buy some off discount one day

Two dumb questions, but I'm a little confused:

1. Are there two types of reflective blacks - with glow and without glow soles?

2. Are all reflective blacks considered 'premium'?

Two dumb questions, but I'm a little confused:

1. Are there two types of reflective blacks - with glow and without glow soles?

2. Are all reflective blacks considered 'premium'?
1. No, unless you're talking about the first release which had 3M woven material, with glow in the dark sole. The recent ones coming out are Black Reflective/Clear

2. No. Black reflective/clear are not listed or priced as premium.

This model has been a great one for Jordan. At first I wasn't too interested after seeing the pictures but after seeing them in-store I had to get a pair. One of my favorite pair to wear, clean and comfortable

Rif has a size 12 used in the glows for $400. Lowest i've seen in a minute but I feel like in a year or 2 once the hype dies down these will drop in price and I will cop then.

Anyone got a promo code for anywhere i could get the jades and the greys? can paypal ya a few bucks if its worth it with the percent off.. Got one to eastbay but of course it doesn't work for them
mean.gif

Rif has a size 12 used in the glows for $400. Lowest i've seen in a minute but I feel like in a year or 2 once the hype dies down these will drop in price and I will cop then.

Someone already bought them.

Last edited:
i am all in for the premium drop

glad i didnt buy the cool greys

Last edited:
Does anyone think the Jordan Futures will be worth a lot in like 20 years?

I don't even think they will be worth that much in 2 years. It's like the hype when all that area 72 stuff came out. All the shoes were like $3-400 resell now all of it can be had for under 200 in some cases. Just hype right now.

just saw the footlocker release map for the premiums oh well, not going through the hassle for them just give me the 3m black instead.

Back
Top Bottom