Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

scooped the greys off twitter for 103 shipped ds
pimp.gif
 patience b

they some good looking shoes, but i'm not heartbroken i'm not getting them. the only ones i want are the gym reds, light jades, and tiger camos.

the premiums are nice but not worth the hassle

they are selling out super quick on ndc :lol:

guys who can help me out with a quick bred 13's legit check?? for some reason i cant post on the legit thread i cant start my own threads to post the pictures but if any of you guys can help me ill pm you the pics... thanks

Looks like resell for these went up after NDC dropped the bomb saying it won't release it on their site. :/

i saw them in person at one of those shoe boutiques. I do like the leather tab, the gold lace tips, but it for whatever reason it feels thin. Might be because of the 3M. I did like the clear sole, but EH.
They asked me what I thought, told them it was okay. Asked them if they had my size. They did. I couldn't bring myself to buy.
Personally, I'm happy with my GR greys at $135 than paying $201 for these premiums.

Last edited:
i saw them in person at one of those shoe boutiques. I do like the leather tab, the gold lace tips, but it for whatever reason it feels thin. Might be because of the 3M. I did like the clear sole, but EH.
They asked me what I thought, told them it was okay. Asked them if they had my size. They did. I couldn't bring myself to buy.
Personally, I'm happy with my GR greys at $135 than paying $201 for these premiums.
whats the boutique called? looking to grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom