Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Anyone know what time NTNY gonna open tmr morning for future bred? I know normally they open 10am but last time I went for grey premium when they open they have only 10 up so I know they open early but don't know what time I should go.

I expect the resell of those bred PRMs to be 400+
Dudes in here said nah when I told them it might be a good idea to cop them from ISS at the beginning of the week for $300 if you have no hope of getting them in store.

Man what kind of ****** up release date is the 27th? I hope they have my size on the reflective blacks when I get home from school

Man what kind of ****** up release date is the 27th? I hope they have my size on the reflective blacks when I get home from school

I've been thinking whether or not I should cop online or take a chance on waiting til after work. I actually think these will be one of the few non premium models to sell out quickly.

do what we did when we were growing up, skip class
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Numbers should be higher on the pairs that release on the 27th since they aren't premium. Should be an easy cop that morning even from a cell phone.

Is thery're any differance between the Black Ice Futures, and the Black Gold Futures releasing on Sept 13th other than just the Gold?

The Black Ice Futures have A gold Jumpman.

Is ther any Pictures of the Sept,13th pair Black/gold yet?

Last edited:
Bruh I cant skip school i'm an honor student lol. When champs gave out tickets for the gammas on a,wendsday, I had my dad drive me out there at 4:30, struck out and still went to school that day. Thank god a raffle system has been implamented.

I'm bout to either ask my sis to order them from work, hit up that computer lab, or pray my awful phone works. That size 13 struggle is real

The ride never ends

Is thery're any differance between the Black Ice Futures, and the Black Gold Futures releasing on Sept 13th other than just the Gold?
The Black Ice Futures have A gold Jumpman.
Is ther any Pictures of the Sept,13th pair Black/gold yet?
Black ice and black gold are 1 and the same

Oh yes... having an work office location in Europe pays off.  Landed the breds at nikestore europe.  If works ships to me for free Ill really be ahead of the game.

it last 3 min to be sold out on nike europe....i've been ****ed up and i'm 12.5us... gutted

I got the infrared and the spizike OG so...2/3!!!! 
happy.gif

Will these release on Nike.com US. I don't think there scheduled to be, but I'm reading the nike.com UK has um.....do you think there is a chance they could pop up out of nowhere today at 8am???

walked into flight 23 for the spizikes , walked out w these as well. theyre not bad. 50/50 on whether I will keep them though.

Back
Top Bottom