Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

it's my first future pair, copped in size 12, not my size but i wanted to see how they look in person, then i'll decide for a size swap or just send em back! let's see if this colorway can change my mind on futures, cant feel em at all...

it's my first future pair, copped in size 12, not my size but i wanted to see how they look in person, then i'll decide for a size swap or just send em back! let's see if this colorway can change my mind on futures, cant feel em at all...

I'm hoping you copped the bred/gym red colorway and not the infrared23.

Decided to black out the midsole
I love on the futures how a simple changing of that midsole creates a totally different looking shoe. Those volts above are a perfect example of a shoe going from ugly to insta cop in some people's eyes.

I especially like the speckles just because it gives it an extra pop and keeps it unique in case the solid color midsole combination ever gets released anyway. My boy does customs (so many do now right?) and he did red midsole with black speckles and that looked clean also.

Last edited:

Decided to black out the midsole

I love on the futures how a simple changing of that midsole creates a totally different looking shoe. Those volts above are a perfect example of a shoe going from ugly to insta cop in some people's eyes.

I especially like the speckles just because it gives it an extra pop and keeps it unique in case the solid color midsole combination ever gets released anyway. My boy does customs (so many do now right?) and he did red midsole with black speckles and that looked clean also.
so you gonna mention it and not post a pic
nerd.gif

Thats what my plans were also on these Futures, Blacking out the midsole like the Sample pair we seen popped up while ago on Twitter. I also want too get the all Red pair and Red out the midsole all Red.

nerd.gif
I think I am officially old. I don't even know his instagram. I saw it in person and didn't even think about snapping pics. Am I literally the last sneakerhead without an instagram? 

That said, let me try to track it down.

nerd.gif
I think I am officially old. I don't even know his instagram. I saw it in person and didn't even think about snapping pics. Am I literally the last sneakerhead without an instagram? 

That said, let me try to track it down.
laugh.gif
 don't feel bad I just started with IG because some fellow members explained how to use it and everything

Totally slept on the Jordan Future in the Gym Red/White colorway. You guys know anywhere where they're still available online? Gonna call my local stores tomorrow to see if any are left. If anyone knows a spot in the DMV area that has them, any heads up would be greatly appreciated.

Totally slept on the Jordan Future in the Gym Red/White colorway. You guys know anywhere where they're still available online? Gonna call my local stores tomorrow to see if any are left. If anyone knows a spot in the DMV area that has them, any heads up would be greatly appreciated.
Almost all of the stores around me still have the gym red. Hopefully it is the same for you.

laugh.gif
 don't feel bad I just started with IG because some fellow members explained how to use it and everything
Not the one I was looking for of shoes up close, but these are them. Not sure if he is on NT

Last edited:
Almost all of the stores around me still have the gym red. Hopefully it is the same for you.

Not the one I was looking for of shoes up close, but these are them. Not sure if he is on NT

View media item 1124036

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of these and doing something similar idk if I wanna do red black or a dark green... I'm thinking about getting 3m black and doing that sole one if the 3 colors also

View media item 1124550
My wife surprised me today with a pair of the black 3Ms today! Problem is, I won't be able to try them on for another month or so. My only question is, I went with the same size as I wear with my XIs, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue?

Back
Top Bottom