Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Going to sound like such a noob and im sorry i NEVER ask questions like this but where can i cop these online?
If you're a size 12 call Social Status E. Liberty, Pittsburgh store. I know they had one left last week, but I'm not 100% sure if they do phone orders or not. Ask for Scotty if possible. He's a good dude and who I always try and deal with

curious any jordan future black/white's still floating around either for retail or discount? 

Call their customer service with the style and ask them to search nearest store with your size. Ask for a transfer

Works sometimes

Last edited:
I ordered the gym red woven and black/clear reflectives from FNL last week, but caught that foot action deal and got the reflectives for $135 shipped. Going to return the FNL pair tomorrow and save $30.

Those reflective camos are a must for me though. Crazy that I've now bought 4 pairs of these. Just so comfortable and a really well executed shoe. Probably my favorite thing from JB outside retros in years - and I can't stand their hybrids.

Wearing my black 3M today...mmmmmh sweeet! 
tongue.gif

Would anyone buy a white pair with gold trimmings?

Like the sport blue one, but just replace the blue with gold.

Are you thinking of customing pairs??

just saw the bleached turquoise drops tomorrow GS only :frown:

Stopped by Niketown NYC earlier this week and they told be to come back Wednesday for the Black/3M Futures. Said they would 'definitely' have my size (7.5).  I can't get there until lunch but I hope I'll come back with my pair.

Image Via deadstocknyc's Instagram

Image Via j23app's Twitter

"Also slotted in with today’s retro  Air Jordan  previews are some newer builds like the  Jordan Future. This particular pair has that design looking more lifestyle than ever before thanks to a leather weave utilized on the upper and a gum sole treatment along bottom. You’ll remember that this pair popped up way back during the All-Star Jordan Brand preview, but this latest set of images also comes with the news that they’ll be releasing for Holiday 2014. Continue reading for more on the Jordan Future “Gum Sole”  pair and tell us in the comments if you approve.

Source: nito_licious"

Last edited:
Those are nice but I just got the Kobe ext so I'll have to pass, maybe if they do a red without the white midsole

Not only that but it's pretty shiny and because of the weave pattern it'll be some tedious up keep

Back
Top Bottom