Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i'd pay $180 max for these and i actually like these and have nothing to keep me from grabbing these like the kobe's and price stopping me from those black/gums

Basically ^^^^
Plus futures are pretty much made of three parts. Just to simple to not make way better motorways and they don't want to get embarrassed

More images

"The Jordan Future  has been pretty willing to switch things up on the materials since its debut earlier this year. The sneakers have been spotted with the straightforward weave, a mesh with 3M treatment underneath, a reflective weave, and now a leather weave on the upcoming pair previewed here. There’s not a solid release date attached just yet, but look for the Jordan Future “Gum Sole”  to show up in stores for Holiday 2014. While you wait for their arrival, check in with us after the break for a detailed set of imagery on this new Air Jordan  Future creation"

The black/gums look nice. Need to see on feet. If it weren't for the price, I'd have come off my Futures drought.

Black 3Ms for $135 shipped on eastbay with 15% off if anyone is still thinking about copping.

Ugh.. Was it too much to ask JB to just keep the black/ gum color way simple? A regular mesh upper, white midsole with gum bottom. $149.99..

Of course it was... these fools had to get fancy. Put some cheap looking leather weave on the upper.. Slap the premium tag on them and double the price. Probably limited too..

Just why... :smh:

Silly price for these leather woven futures....disgutting...
mean.gif

I must be the only one...those gums look horrible. I wouldn't get them if they were the regular price of $150. Not sure what they are thinking trying to charge $375.

yo if $25 diff makes them the broke ver. then the shoe game has gone past critically jacked up :rofl:

i can easily see people rocking shines pointing at gum sole guys and then say "he hadnt enough $ to buy those" ahhahaha

today its nomore buying shoes they like it's buyin the hype and the price the kicks came with... :frown:

So nothing on the joints I want yet??

SMh man

bro since the 1st round seems like futures dont have a set release date.... they just show up , id check local spots that have blk/red/gray/blk 3m's n bank on that spot getting the white bottom joints u want

Last edited:

yo if $25 diff makes them the broke ver. then the shoe game has gone past critically jacked up
roll.gif
i can easily see people rocking shines pointing at gum sole guys and then say "he hadnt enough $ to buy those" ahhahaha

today its nomore buying shoes they like it's buyin the hype and the price the kicks came with...
frown.gif
true but if i was ever in the situation i'd prob laugh at the guy pointing at me and hit him with atleast my shoes look good
laugh.gif

ext kobe > futures >>>>>>> shines
QFT

yo if $25 diff makes them the broke ver. then the shoe game has gone past critically jacked up
roll.gif

today its nomore buying shoes they like it's buyin the hype and the price the kicks came with...
frown.gif
In what life, those shines are trash.  Grade A Barneys trash, rock em if you want but their cost doesn't make them wearable.

In what life, those shines are trash.  Grade A Barneys trash, rock em if you want but their cost doesn't make them wearable.
as i said people aint passionate no more, youngsters wanna show off the hype and the price, they don't even look at the shoes no more! 
mean.gif

yo if $25 diff makes them the broke ver. then the shoe game has gone past critically jacked up :rofl:

today its nomore buying shoes they like it's buyin the hype and the price the kicks came with... :frown:

they are ugly and look very cheap

buy what you want but if you think you are cool for having those then... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom