Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Just saw the Grey mesh/volt bottom in person. Man they ugly!
When I first read that, I couldn't imagine why, as I quite liked them from the photos I'd seen.

However, I discovered that they sell them at Footlockers in Australia today, and now I have to agree with you. The volt base just looks a little too 'lime' than in the photos, which gives it a really childish kids play look.

When I first read that, I couldn't imagine why, as I quite liked them from the photos I'd seen.

However, I discovered that they sell them at Footlockers in Australia today, and now I have to agree with you. The volt base just looks a little too 'lime' than in the photos, which gives it a really childish kids play look.
Amen. They just don't look right.

Low top grey woven on sneakerfiles

Eh, my interest in this shoes ends at the idea of Lows. Not something I need, but the amount of colorways, plus the further amount that would come from Lows at least makes sure everybody can have a pair I guess. :lol:

Looks like those Black/White ones are coming out in GS sizes too
they look like wool in this pic, like they going with the ugly sweater theme
roll.gif
l

Eh, my interest in this shoes ends at the idea of Lows. Not something I need, but the amount of colorways, plus the further amount that would come from Lows at least makes sure everybody can have a pair I guess.
laugh.gif
I think soon, there will be enough stock in the world to give them away to people in third world countries.

I'm waiting for them to hit clearance by me and imma get watever I can lol I don't wanna pay full price for futures

I'm waiting for them to hit clearance by me and imma get watever I can lol I don't wanna pay full price for futures

This. Purchased the Royal pair for full price a while back, and regretted it since it's been sitting ever since, and destined to go on sale. Same reason i'm waiting for the red and grey pairs respectively. Futures are simple and comfortable, but there's no reason to pay full price.

Psh I bought the volts the day they came out just so I can try out a pair... 150$ gym shoes is what they became and a lesson to wait for rest to hit clearance lol

These last 2 comments were the reason I passed on RD on the Bred Premium, didn't think it'd be worth retail, now I'm 100 over at best.

I really don't like them....any picture of the lace pattern? is it straight of curved as the mid?
I think it would be curved.

These look ok, but then again, they kinda just look like normal shoes now, with an above normal price. I guess the normal Futures at least have a basketball look to them, whereas these ones could easily be mistaken for any other pair of casual shoes.

I think it would be curved.

These look ok, but then again, they kinda just look like normal shoes now, with an above normal price. I guess the normal Futures at least have a basketball look to them, whereas these ones could easily be mistaken for any other pair of casual shoes.
you're right, basketball is the soul of these shoe even if it's not made for balling in, so if it's low, buy some roshe run!!

Happy I copped the blAck 3m asap doesn't look like they sat at all!!!

These are my new mocs - sweatpants and these everywekeend

I like the lows too. Can they please be no more than $100? Probably not.

Last edited:
thanks to Bananarama for the link, i got my breds prm today in 12.5

it's awesome, many thanks to him!

Back
Top Bottom