Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

those burgundy's is calling my name

With the red and white sole?
no the mid with the gold, that hit JJ tomorrow but i'm wait for a regular release so I can catch mil disco
Yea that color scheme is dope.

Where is the official release calendar for the Future lineup?

I didn't see these on Jimmy Jazz or on sneakerbar detroit?

How can I follow the drops?
it's on JJ scrolling home page

Just come from the Nike store of Champs élysées Paris, very disappointed by the quality of the XX9....and no burgundy and other futures only the sport blue and the dark grey/volt were available.

there is discount on the nike website, so gym red in sz14 at good price and same for the wolf grey in sz13 and sz14

other models will hit the factory store so in next seasons!!!! 

wait for these joints to hit eastbay so I can
snag that 30% off..and castleton?? you
from Indiana bro??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Any idea when they might hit Eastbay?

Nothing on their release calendar at the moment...

Only reason why i wouldn't wear those black/whites is because they're gonna get dirty as hell after like three wears.

man I'm getting a little impatient, might just pay retail for those black whites

Last edited:
its just shoes man, how many times are people gonna look at the bottom of your shoes

they look good. i hope the upper is durable and strong as hell. gonna buy another pair to wear at the gym so hopefully they last a long long time

I only wear my sneakers on carpet so the soles don't get dirty, says a-friend NEVER
QuoteGive me a break guys. I wear my sneakers to stuff like football games and whatnot. even walking from the bus to the school building disaster can strike.
Totes joking man.

For real though, on a positive note, this white sole is the type of material (im talking the sides and outsole) that hotwater+dishsoap+toothbrush will keep sparlking almost indefinitely.

I don't think this shoe(black/all white sole) would look bad even after 100+ wears you know

Totes joking man.

For real though, on a positive note, this white sole is the type of material (im talking the sides and outsole) that hotwater+dishsoap+toothbrush will keep sparlking almost indefinitely.

I don't think this shoe(black/all white sole) would look bad even after 100+ wears you know
I have the 3Ms and the Royals. is this sole different than those two?

How are these comfort wise compared to Roshe Runs and Jordan XIs? And are these worth the hype/price? Thinking about copping a pair for no more than $110.

Back
Top Bottom