Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Better pics and that mini video review sold it for me, the black GITD pair for sure is gonna get copped

Last edited:
Wait. $185 (before tax) for a mesh top and retro'd XI bottom? Are you kidding? Man, $450 for a pair of 2011 Retro XI (Leather and patent) seems like a deal after all. The mesh and glow in the dark soles are gimmicky, at best. I am amazed that people think these are a cop. To each his own.

Its not mesh. Its woven.

Price wise they line up with everything else in the same woven family.

Complaining about the price is pointless.

Wait. $185 (before tax) for a mesh top and retro'd XI bottom? Are you kidding? Man, $450 for a pair of 2011 Retro XI (Leather and patent) seems like a deal after all. The mesh and glow in the dark soles are gimmicky, at best. I am amazed that people think these are a cop. To each his own.

I'm amazed you think $450 is a "deal".

As stated previously...woven, not mesh.

2011 XIs would be Concords...ironically....primarily mesh.

I'm just glad JB is branching out a bit and trying something new.  I have no desire for the KOs, (the SBs do look interesting though), but I'm hoping those steer some people away so I can grab a pair of both GITD and Infrareds.

Yup they're REAL limited from the looks of it 
Welp...

Guess I'm SOL, or having to resort to the bay.  Only 2 shoe stores here (FTL and FNL), and both small and never get anything limited.

Maybe FA will have them online w/ them releasing at the NYC store, but not getting my hopes up.  Have never had any success online w/ any of the FTL based companies.

That just sucks.

Of course Nike has to limit these so beasts buy them......was finally looking forward to adding something different to my collection other than the normal J's, now I won't be able to get them. 
mean.gif

You would think a shoe titled Air Jordan Future would be somewhat available. Oh well, I'll put the funds aside for the Concord lows.

Last edited:
been wanting these joints since day 1….knew for a fact everyone would come around as more time passed…same thing happens with basically every jordan release….people are predictable sheep when it comes to hype and jb's marketing tactics. never fails.

Last edited:
These have been growing on me, but there is just NO WAY Im paying $185 
laugh.gif
. I could buy 3 pair of roshes for the same look and more comfort. JB trippin...

These have been growing on me, but there is just NO WAY Im paying $185 
laugh.gif
. I could buy 3 pair of roshes for the same look and more comfort. JB trippin...
this except i wont buy the roshes either. I wouldn't pay more than $105 for these, so I have just resolved I will not be owning a pair.

Not on NDC? I wonder will these end up at some boutiques more so than retail stores like FTL etc.

This limited mess needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom