Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

thats ridiculous these arent releasing on nike dot com 
mean.gif

i have a feeling that may change though 

Of course Nike has to limit these so beasts buy them......was finally looking forward to adding something different to my collection other than the normal J's, now I won't be able to get them. :smh:

This.

You would think a shoe titled Air Jordan Future would be somewhat available. Oh well, I'll put the funds aside for the Concord lows.

And this.

Nike and JB making it so hard to buy a pair of shoes now.

Really turning me off to this whole shoe game.

Too much time spent trying to get shoes I have no chance of every getting.

Too much money ... Now saved!

This is exactly how I feel. I'm slowly being pushed out of buying sneakers from the brand that started it all for me.

Wtf, limited? No ndc? Screw that, not doing all that tickets fiasco. Smh. Nike prolly was trolling these forums and only saw 20 pgs, lol. Damn. Im reeally dissappointed though

Wait. $185 (before tax) for a mesh top and retro'd XI bottom? Are you kidding? Man, $450 for a pair of 2011 Retro XI (Leather and patent) seems like a deal after all. The mesh and glow in the dark soles are gimmicky, at best. I am amazed that people think these are a cop. To each his own.

I'm amazed you think $450 is a "deal".
That was sarcasm....If it wasn't obvious.

As stated previously...woven, not mesh.

2011 XIs would be Concords...ironically....primarily mesh.

I'm just glad JB is branching out a bit and trying something new.  I have no desire for the KOs, (the SBs do look interesting though), but I'm hoping those steer some people away so I can grab a pair of both GITD and Infrareds.
Great - it's woven. Thanks for clarifying. Perhaps, you think a piece of woven material is worth $185. But there is a lot more leather on the '11 Concords than this version. Further, the MSRP was roughly the same, I believe.

But, since you like to fact check, please let me know....

Its not mesh. Its woven.

Price wise they line up with everything else in the same woven family.

Complaining about the price is pointless.
It's pointless for you because you'll buy whatever recycled stuff Jordan sells. I am a value buyer, and I don't see the value of dropping $200 for this shoe. And no, value (for me) doesn't depend on what other people (ie. hypebeats, blind Jordan retro buyers, resellers) perceive of these shoes.

Dude said that there is a lot more leather on the concords, which justifies the price. :lol:

A lot of y'all dudes are really stupid.

As if these weren't bad enough without leggings on
mean.gif
 who is selling ya'll these turrible pants
It's part of the skinny jean fad only these are skinny sweats aka joggers, somebody get rid of Lil Wayne and Kanye West so we can get back to jeans where your shin and calf don't touch the material at the same time
sick.gif

Kevin Martin rocking the black/whites tonight against the Kings in Sacramento
wait WTF?! wait you mean he playing, like he in the game or he sitting on the bench and they just took a shot of the shoes? and on top of that he's wearing.....these.....non-performance based shoes?

Talking about getting bck 2 wearing jeans. Kanye, Lil Wayne, dont forget about Westbrook, and D Wade. Add both of them dressed jokes to that scratch list.

Y'all act like there's no middle ground between them ultra baggy *** jeans, and skinny ieans,,

Y'all act like there's no middle ground between them ultra baggy *** jeans, and skinny ieans,,
i'm fine with the middle ground, I don't like ultra baggy either, but i'd rather see that then count the change in someones pockets bcuz they jeans to tight, I know i'm kinda old school I guess, I prefer loose and relax no taper if possible, I don't care if my jeans cover my shoes bcuz I don't like high waters either but that's just me, i'm not saying you can't wear what you want to wear, I just don't like it plain and simple, I look at my 2 b-I-laws and one does the skinny and the other who's a buck 40 buys size 40 i'm their middle ground
roll.gif

Ha it's funny you go to the Jordan sub-forum you see fellas clowning on the "jogger" / "skinny" pant trend, you go to the Other Brands sub-forum and you see everybody clowning people who's pants cover their shoes.

Ha it's funny you go to the Jordan sub-forum you see fellas clowning on the "jogger" / "skinny" pant trend, you go to the Other Brands sub-forum and you see everybody clowning people who's pants cover their shoes.
F*** it i'm bringing back bell bottoms, overalls, and coveralls like people bringing back the box.....does anyone know where one could even find bell bottom jeans
laugh.gif

Talking about getting bck 2 wearing jeans. Kanye, Lil Wayne, dont forget about Westbrook, and D Wade. Add both of them dressed jokes to that scratch list.
We would have to wipe out 90% of male celebritys these days tbh
mean.gif
. They seriously seem like they got they heads up they *****
laugh.gif
. For real though why don't people just get back to pants that fit?! If you get jeans that are actually the right length and not hip huggers, you wouldn't have to fold them. That used to be a bad thing to cuff your jeans like everyone does now and you'd get clowned for it because yo momma bought you some big *** jeans that don't fit. Most of these dudes out here wearing jeans that are clearly too long even when folded..
roll.gif

We would have to wipe out 90% of male celebritys these days tbh
mean.gif
. They seriously seem like they got they heads up they *****
laugh.gif
. For real though why don't people just get back to pants that fit?! If you get jeans that are actually the right length and not hip huggers, you wouldn't have to fold them. That used to be a bad thing to cuff your jeans like everyone does now and you'd get clowned for it because yo momma bought you some big *** jeans that don't fit. Most of these dudes out here wearing jeans that are clearly too long even when folded..
you know the thread is bored when jeans take over
roll.gif
 when I was in high school 95-99 it was unpopular for an outside cuff, you were suppose to do an inside cuff, people were suing safety pins and duck tape trying to keep them things up there
laugh.gif

Its pretty much this messed up Generation. NBA players used to be MEN who dressed them selves and looked like MEN.

These days everything has changed, from players acting out like BABIES and rules becoming more, and more babieness.

You got these NBA players being dressed by there Secretary whom R ladies picking out there outfits for them to wear. Capris

back packs Prescription glasses with no lenses. I mean C'Mon wheres all the profesionalism and class that we used to have in the 70s 80s and 90s.

Anyway back 2 da shoes. I've liked them all since photos leaked out, count me in on all colorways except the all yellow volt colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom