Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Here is a pic of my baroque browns that I wear several times a week since I bought them in Jan.. I wear them as my commuting shoes to the office so I can keep my much more expensive dress shoes as clean as possible. I don't usually clean the bottoms either (to be fair the DC metro is actually pretty clean compared to places like NYC or Chicago).

I'd recommend picking up a pair as beaters.. I was luck enough to get 3 DS pairs of futures for $80-100 each (broque browns, midnight navys and iron greens). Granted, they are all white bottoms but this is more of a practical, casual wear shoe than anything else (perfect for running errands, commuting, etc.) so when I beat my baroque browns to the ground I won't feel too bad compared to beating up a pair of retros.

I'd recommend picking up a pair as beaters.. I was luck enough to get 3 DS pairs of futures for $80-100 each (broque browns, midnight navys and iron greens). Granted, they are all white bottoms but this is more of a practical, casual wear shoe than anything else (perfect for running errands, commuting, etc.) so when I beat my baroque browns to the ground I won't feel too bad compared to beating up a pair of retros.
I agree.  I almost got a pair of iron greens off ebay this past wknd for $80, but missed out by a dollar...though you never really know what the other person's upper limit is....I have so many shoes that I don't get to wear, that I'm thinking one or two futures will be sufficient.  The black ones are likely going back to Nike if I can't cure the squeak.  I used a syringe to get the baby power into the hole under the insole, which seemed to help dramatically for awhile, but needs to be repeated every couple of wears...we'll see how that goes... The baroque may actually be more versatile than the green and blue....

Anyone know where I can get the black oreo ones in NY in a sz 7? bought the grey for vacation  to use as beater and they ended up being comfy as hell and one of my fav. sneakers

Reflective red mesh.

jordan-future-low-red-black-reflective-0.jpg

jordan-future-low-red-black-reflective-3.jpg

Any word as to whether those gamma lows are actually releasing, and when?  Will they be limited?

Anyone know where I can get the black oreo ones in NY in a sz 7? bought the grey for vacation  to use as beater and they ended up being comfy as hell and one of my fav. sneakers
Extremely Comfortable shoes.

I busted out a DS pair Friday for my friends event.

I could not get over how comfy they are.

Second or Third time wearing a future.

Back
Top Bottom