Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

With the upcoming 5LAB3 coming up soon people will loose interest in these and prices will drop. With so much heat dropping more frequently folks attention span is getting shorter and shorter. So the window that these resellers have to get these off at these prices is getting smaller.

Just my 2 cents

coming back from NTSF huh?
smokin.gif

Me and my bro were both able to cop both the glows and infareds. Exhausting night, but worth the camp out.
toobad he's askin $1100 for them.....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NIKE didn't do anything we as the consumers did it. This time last week preorders were $280 tops...But monday rolled around and it was announced they were "LIMITED" and everyone went nuts. The funny thing about its these were pretty much a GR release in Europe lol
not sure where you heard these were a gr here in europe but thats definitely wrong. Im certain we had less pairs than the us, it just happens nike put them online.

Similar to the hype being overblown, the hate has been overblown as well, if these were GR dudes who didn't like them would move along.

also, to all the people who laugh at everyone falling victim to the hype, you're no different, just because you're sitting on the other end of the spectrum of this doesn't mean the hype didn't get to you.

Last edited:
?? yea that shoe is 10 years old. What do you expect? he probably bought it DS from a consignment shop and it's never been worn till he balled in it. U expect the glue to last for 10 years like that? :rofl:  

#WEARYOURSHOES

After looking at the color way I dont really remember it releasing recently. I'm not a 10 fan. Don't really pay attention to them. Just thought it was funny and with the way quality is now a days, i wouldn't be surprised if it happened with a new release.

NIKE didn't do anything we as the consumers did it. This time last week preorders were $280 tops...But monday rolled around and it was announced they were "LIMITED" and everyone went nuts. The funny thing about its these were pretty much a GR release in Europe lol

No they werent.Released online on NDC and 1 or 2 other sites.So numbers were pretyy much allocated like in the US.

:DView media item 860749Im sure westbrook wore these space shoes during one of his DL 3 ways. But nike got u all brainwashed. These goin more than a real xi is a disgrace to the shoe game period. worthless

Couldnt agree more on the brainwash -more than the xi price point.

Now try to figure what happened with paying 15 times the retail of an xi to buy some yeezys.

NOW THATS some brainwashing .

:rofl:

p.s. yes I know whats in my sig , those are not mine but Im middlemaning for another NTer , plus I do not set them prices .

Last edited:
OL'MAN LIKE!
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Drive around with the partition... Lol that eBay listing. Straight rape. That's just wrong I seen someone selling both for 750

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom