Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

toobad he's askin $1100 for them.....
laugh.gif

dude coudnt wait tll he got home for the ebay pics lmaooo ..

some of yall on here some haters 
Drive around with the partition... Lol that eBay listing. Straight rape. That's just wrong I seen someone selling both for 750
that aint rape thats market price... actually below 
happy.gif
...my next set should fetch more..dont be mad at me be mad at the people who will and want to pay
mean.gif

some of yall on here some haters 
that aint rape thats market price... actually below :D ...my next set should fetch more..dont be mad at me be mad at the people who will and want to pay:smh:

I don't care what you sell your shoes for. If I say it's rape that's my opinion. Can't say someone's hating if they own the shoe fam. I paid $450.00 which is not what I wanted to spend but I'm taking the info I got that there will be more of these with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
nt ****** be like omg I wanted the shoe so bad only to end up putting the ***** on ebay like 2minutes after there nt posts smh .. tf outta here

Lol 99.5 percent of this forum are people who resell the sneakers they wanted so badly. Then they go cop #ntdenim.

dude your charging $30 for shipping. ECONOMY SHIPPING.
laugh.gif

actually im going to pay the shipping which will be next day air
happy.gif
...im going to look out for my buyer since he paid so fast ..plus hes in the delivery room bringing a new addition to his family..
happy.gif

actually im going to pay the shipping which will be next day air
happy.gif
...im going to look out for my buyer since he paid so fast ..plus hes in the delivery room bringing a new addition to his family..
happy.gif
NOPE! Next Day on that size package will be around $150

Prioirty 2-Day will be around $20

Last edited by a moderator:
I sell tons of scooter parts and other stuff on ebay....

I had a pair of Kobe IX ASG and the guy wanted an overnight shipping quote...

fedex, usps, and ups were all $150+

I am just shocked that Nike could pull this off with some Rosche jordans (rosches sell for 69.99 retail btw).... you guys really need to read the beginning of this thread.. and then see this.. its comical.. such a night and day opinion.  
I have lots of roshes, I actually really like them, but the Future is absolutely nothing like the roshe and saying that is simply ignorant.  It's like comparing a Porsche and a Mazda.

well guys, on a side note, my DB foams order from the restock got cancelled.  didn't get megged or anything just looks like they oversold smh.  so I took 2 L's over this weekend. lol

Back
Top Bottom