Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

So are the camo, volt and black pair all dropping on the 17th? Wanted the black and camo but would probably only have time to grab one. Annoying!

They run TTS.  It's not like flyknit where it's a skin-tight fit, but it's not loose like the leather-based 5s have been the past year.

So are the camo, volt and black pair all dropping on the 17th? Wanted the black and camo but would probably only have time to grab one. Annoying!
Not sure about info on the black pair releasing cant confirm or deny. Volts and camo however will be both released on the 17th

loved the glows, but they were out of reach. I liked the multi color and the camo, but will pass. Still waiting on a GR pair that forces my hand. maybe true red's or the grey pair? JB classic pair are something mighty nice too!!
nthat.gif

my pair came in this morning. very happy to say the least. like honestly compared to the $500+ premiums these are a near perfect substitute..  i will be rocking these daily, comfort is super nice love the woven upper!! :smokin

only disappointment was carbon fiber. it is 100% there but quality and craftsmanship couldve beenbetter like regular xi's.
everything else though is on point

View media item 960429

the non premiums dont have CF, only a plastic/graphite like material.

just the same, congrats on getting those black.whites. Those are a good alternative instead of spending a LOT on glows and infras..

Jordan Future Premium black/grey-platinum-crimson

anybody know about these? they are coming out 5/17 here in australia

Jordan Future Premium black/grey-platinum-crimson

anybody know about these? they are coming out 5/17 here in australia
Australian here. Where did you see this release info? 

As far as I am aware Foot Locker is dropping the Camos and the Black/Black-white colourways.

Australian here. Where did you see this release info? 

As far as I am aware Foot Locker is dropping the Camos and the Black/Black-white colourways.
FTL manager told me I asked about the future on the release calendar listed as TBC 

Is anybody else still waiting for the PE's from the Jordan Brand Classic to drop? Those are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom