Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Saw the royals in person. Was mildly interested in them online but seeing them and being able to hold them on my hands just knocked me over the edge. Might go back tomorrow and grab them. Right now deciding between 9/10 metallic 5s for 120 or these for 150. Tough choice atm.

Anyway, how do these feel comfort wise?

ended up with a pair of black and white after a trade, and the sizing is complete crap (as usual from jb). took my tts and there's like a full centimetre in front of my toes. it's impossible to try pairs here in australia, every single release there's a two day camp so i never bothered with any. by chance i get my hands on a pair and the sizing gets me.

Hey thanks!

@Olympus I think they're pretty comfy. My new favorite chillaxin shoe. Prepping to customize the volts to black mid with splatter volt [emoji]128077[/emoji]
How's the ventilation? I feel like my feet would be wearing the whole summer with these? Alright for hot weather?

not trying to sell or trade at all here

just giving a heads up i got a sz 10.5 in the jordan future camos ima return to NIke . DS

pm if u want em or ill just return em. 

i would rather see the FAM get it . then it just go into a random restock

Well went and got the royals at Champs today. Fit was nice and snug, quality and craftsmanship were beautiful, and they're comfy. Was on the fence about the Future before these dropped hit this CW put me over the edge.

Gonna answer a few questions that I have seen posted multiple times here.

1. What's the Sizing on these?

I am a 12 in LeBron's, KD's, Kobe's, Jordan XI's.  I got a 11.5 in these.  The shoe is supposed to be extra snug at first, then will morph to fit your foot shape.  But it's a good snug, not a bad one.

2. Are these comfortable?

Yes.  They feel like regular Jordan XI shoes, but they are lighter in weight.  You can definitely feel the cushioning when you are walking.

3. Can you play basketball in them?

I would not recommend it at all.  There is significant heel slippage, which can cause an issue if you are trying to move from side to side.  Also, the woven upper may be prone to ripping if exposed to repeated pressure during cuts.

4. How is the ventilation?

The ventilation is bad.  There is basically no airflow, but most Jordan's don't have any so it shouldn't be a issue for most people.

5. Are these worth the price tag?

Honestly, the price is a bit expensive on these, but other Nike woven shoes are around the same price as these, and even higher.  I would say that $120 would have been a good price point for the regular colorways, and $150 for the premium ones.  These are definitely a nice shoe to have in your collection, and even sweeter if you can get these on discount.

Hope I helped some of you guys out.

Last edited:
Hey thanks!

@Olympus I think they're pretty comfy. My new favorite chillaxin shoe. Prepping to customize the volts to black mid with splatter volt [emoji]128077[/emoji]
do you have a picture of how they're going to come out?

Wore my royal pair for the first time today. They are soo comfortable, I will def be getting some of the other cw

really like the comfort of these shoes... havent had time for an extended wear yet but looking forward to other models

So being the impatient dude that I am, I ordered a black pair of Futures from ISS.  They shipped them in 2 business days, and I'm really glad I went true to my Nike size in an 11.5.  Had I gone with an 11, my toes would definitely touch uncomfortably.  I also have semi-wide feet if that helps anyone trying to gauge sizing for these without the ability to try them on in person.

Also, I don't know why, but the cushion on the Futures are way more comfortable than my reverse concord lows, and Bred 11s.  They just feel softer all around.  Really liking these for my new beaters, and might have to pick up a pair of the cool greys as well.

Last edited:
I agree on the TTS sizing. I have wide feet as well and my normal 11 fit me nice and snug.

Love these things. Looking forward to the black release.

I am so glad I tried these on at footlocker. 10.5 still felt tight on the side of the pinky toe. Even tho the material stretches slightly. The size 11 felt great. It feels fine in gamma 11 and bred 11 and corcord low 11 at sz 10.5, so I thought the futures would be 10.5 too. I was wrong. Wide and flat footed.

Last edited:
jordan futures are dope especially the bred colorway 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom