Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't/won't even consider those black/white XIII's ("PLAYOFFS") the same shoe. To me, it's a totally new colorway that should be classified as a Retro + colorway and not an OG....

Read the thread even though it says gs those are gonna be the same as the the adults, check the new kicks mag, kicks mag does no do kids shoes its just all they have for a pic. You all got played hard and I'm happy again
smile.gif
Glad I have 2 pairs of the real thing and those 13's will be junk like everything for the last many years 
roll.gif

Read the thread even though it says gs those are gonna be the same as the the adults, check the new kicks mag, kicks mag does no do kids shoes its just all they have for a pic. You all got played hard and I'm happy again
smile.gif
Glad I have 2 pairs of the real thing and those 13's will be junk like everything for the last many years 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

smile.gif
roll.gif

Let's read the first page again shall we.   It says "HOLIDAY"   K? 

Playoffs are set for the Spring line.  Now that we've actually all read the proper info.....

121.jpg

smile.gif
roll.gif

Playoffs are set for the Spring line.  Now that we've actually all read the proper info.....

121.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smile.gif
roll.gif

121.jpg

as sad is it is homie nobody gon listen to u...its like they dnt read any posts b4 postin. they gon keep rantin about the GS school size thnkin its the playoffs... we been tryin for the past few pages
we shld jus let da hardheaded ppl discover on they own so they can feel dumb

smile.gif
roll.gif

121.jpg

as sad is it is homie nobody gon listen to u...its like they dnt read any posts b4 postin. they gon keep rantin about the GS school size thnkin its the playoffs... we been tryin for the past few pages

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I know, it is sad.

I forget that there are a lot of young teenagers in here, barely learning how to read in high school.  Very sad.

I know, it is sad.

I forget that there are a lot of young teenagers in here, barely learning how to read in high school.  Very sad.

I know, it is sad.

ITS NOT EVEN THAT 
laugh.gif
 ITS THAT THEYRE HYPE BEASTS AND THEYRE FRIENDS SKYPE/IM/TXT AND SAY "DUDE DID YOU HEAR THE PLAYOFFS ARE COMING BACK OUT GO CHECK THEM OUT ON NT" THEY HEAD OVER HERE AND WITH THE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE AND ALL THEIR HYPEBEAST ENERGY THEY TAKE ONE LOOK AT THE SHOES AND GO CRAZY

I know, it is sad.

ITS NOT EVEN THAT 
laugh.gif
 ITS THAT THEYRE HYPE BEASTS AND THEYRE FRIENDS SKYPE/IM/TXT AND SAY "DUDE DID YOU HEAR THE PLAYOFFS ARE COMING BACK OUT GO CHECK THEM OUT ON NT" THEY HEAD OVER HERE AND WITH THE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE AND ALL THEIR HYPEBEAST ENERGY THEY TAKE ONE LOOK AT THE SHOES AND GO CRAZY

damn, i was kinda hoping they'd have the 3m mesh. ironically, that was why i never bought playoffs in '97. i had black/reds and flints. why?? 3m mesh!

damn, i was kinda hoping they'd have the 3m mesh. ironically, that was why i never bought playoffs in '97. i had black/reds and flints. why?? 3m mesh!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Wouldn't mind them releasing as a Retro+ colorway....  Just give me the real Playoff XIII's as well. 

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Wouldn't mind them releasing as a Retro+ colorway....  Just give me the real Playoff XIII's as well. 

why would they release a shoe that looks just like the playoffs and not expect ppl to think its a runied retro...

why would they release a shoe that looks just like the playoffs and not expect ppl to think its a runied retro...

Back
Top Bottom