Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

We just got the Jordan Look Book in and will be updating this page with stuff from it.

Here's the first:
Air Jordan 1 Anodized – Holiday 2010 Collection

air-jordan-1-anodized-01.jpg

If Foamposite was going to make its way to the Air Jordan Legacy, it's only fitting that it starts from the ground up. Recently Sneaker News showed you two upcoming colorways of the Foam-armored Air Jordan 1 Retro in a metallic silver colorway as well as a "cranberry" varsity red. Here's a look at the other color-combos that you can expect this upcoming Holiday season: In addition to the two aforementioned colorways, an all-black colorway as well as Penny Foamposite inspired Royal/Black will hit us this season. All of these colorways are seemingly inspired by previous Foamposite One/Pro releases, with the exception of an aqua blue colorway that is similar to the Marine Blue AJ1 that dropped earlier this year. Continue reading for another look at the Air Jordan 1 Armor Holiday 2010 Collection and let us know which pair has you intrigued.

trans.gif

air-jordan-1-anodized-03.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-06.jpg

--
Air Jordan XIII (13) Retro – Holiday 2010 Collection
air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-01.jpg

The year was 1997 and Michael Jordan was entering his final year with the Chicago Bulls; it was a bittersweet season for Bulls fans and the NBA – sad for the fact that the greatest ever would no longer be in a Bulls uni and happy for the fact that a team outside of Chicago had a chance at winning a ‘chip. During that wondrous season in which Jordan averaged nearly 29 points a game and led the Bulls to a 62-win season, Michael wore the Air Jordan XIII in a number of colorways – almost too many to count. Finally releasing after thirteen years of quietude are two original colorways of the AJ13 as well as a re-release of the Flints, all headed for a monstrous Holiday 2010 season.

The White/Red pair was Jordan’s favorite for Home games during the ‘97-’98 regular season and we were lucky to get a low-top version in 2005, so the mid-top will be a huge hit once it releases. The Black/White pair was seen on MJ’s feet during the All-Star Game of that season as well as during Home Playoff Games. However the Retro releases looks to features a 3M-reflective mesh-like shroud (as seen on other AJ13 releases) rather than the original leather. And finally, the Flint XIII will makes its third encore presentation as well. With three big Air Jordan XIII releases headed our way, making a concrete decision on just one pair is getting increasingly tough as the Holiday 2010 season nears. Which pair do you have your eye on? Let us know and check out the extra images after the jump.

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-04.jpg

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-03.jpg

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-02.jpg

--

Air Jordan Force Fusion X (AJF 10) – Holiday 2010 Collection
ajf-10-01.jpg

It’s been quite some time since we got a Retro release of the Air Jordan X (minus the CDP release) and it looks like we might have to wait just a bit more. In the meantime, we can expect these two new colorways of the Air Jordan Force Fusion 10; the first ‘Steel’ colorway was previewed some time ago but we now have a look at an upcoming pair inspired by the ‘Shadow’ colorway. No sign of a jersey number stitched on the upper side-wall of the Shadows but the use of materials brings this Fusion fairly close to the real thing. We can expect both of these Fusion Xs to release during the Holiday 2010 season so take another look at what’s to come by reading on and let us know which colorway of the two you enjoy more.

ajf-10-02.jpg

ajf-10-03.jpg

--

We just got the Jordan Look Book in and will be updating this page with stuff from it.

Here's the first:
Air Jordan 1 Anodized – Holiday 2010 Collection

air-jordan-1-anodized-01.jpg

If Foamposite was going to make its way to the Air Jordan Legacy, it's only fitting that it starts from the ground up. Recently Sneaker News showed you two upcoming colorways of the Foam-armored Air Jordan 1 Retro in a metallic silver colorway as well as a "cranberry" varsity red. Here's a look at the other color-combos that you can expect this upcoming Holiday season: In addition to the two aforementioned colorways, an all-black colorway as well as Penny Foamposite inspired Royal/Black will hit us this season. All of these colorways are seemingly inspired by previous Foamposite One/Pro releases, with the exception of an aqua blue colorway that is similar to the Marine Blue AJ1 that dropped earlier this year. Continue reading for another look at the Air Jordan 1 Armor Holiday 2010 Collection and let us know which pair has you intrigued.

trans.gif

air-jordan-1-anodized-03.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-06.jpg

--
Air Jordan XIII (13) Retro – Holiday 2010 Collection
air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-01.jpg

The year was 1997 and Michael Jordan was entering his final year with the Chicago Bulls; it was a bittersweet season for Bulls fans and the NBA – sad for the fact that the greatest ever would no longer be in a Bulls uni and happy for the fact that a team outside of Chicago had a chance at winning a ‘chip. During that wondrous season in which Jordan averaged nearly 29 points a game and led the Bulls to a 62-win season, Michael wore the Air Jordan XIII in a number of colorways – almost too many to count. Finally releasing after thirteen years of quietude are two original colorways of the AJ13 as well as a re-release of the Flints, all headed for a monstrous Holiday 2010 season.

The White/Red pair was Jordan’s favorite for Home games during the ‘97-’98 regular season and we were lucky to get a low-top version in 2005, so the mid-top will be a huge hit once it releases. The Black/White pair was seen on MJ’s feet during the All-Star Game of that season as well as during Home Playoff Games. However the Retro releases looks to features a 3M-reflective mesh-like shroud (as seen on other AJ13 releases) rather than the original leather. And finally, the Flint XIII will makes its third encore presentation as well. With three big Air Jordan XIII releases headed our way, making a concrete decision on just one pair is getting increasingly tough as the Holiday 2010 season nears. Which pair do you have your eye on? Let us know and check out the extra images after the jump.

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-04.jpg

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-03.jpg

air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-02.jpg

--

Air Jordan Force Fusion X (AJF 10) – Holiday 2010 Collection
ajf-10-01.jpg

It’s been quite some time since we got a Retro release of the Air Jordan X (minus the CDP release) and it looks like we might have to wait just a bit more. In the meantime, we can expect these two new colorways of the Air Jordan Force Fusion 10; the first ‘Steel’ colorway was previewed some time ago but we now have a look at an upcoming pair inspired by the ‘Shadow’ colorway. No sign of a jersey number stitched on the upper side-wall of the Shadows but the use of materials brings this Fusion fairly close to the real thing. We can expect both of these Fusion Xs to release during the Holiday 2010 season so take another look at what’s to come by reading on and let us know which colorway of the two you enjoy more.

ajf-10-02.jpg

ajf-10-03.jpg

--

i kinda like the silver ones and the red ones i need more pics of the royal pair though

i kinda like the silver ones and the red ones i need more pics of the royal pair though

pass on the playoffs now i cant let that change slide but on a positive note i like the tan 6 rings boots for winter

pass on the playoffs now i cant let that change slide but on a positive note i like the tan 6 rings boots for winter

I don't mind the mesh Playoffs at all. One of the better non OG colored Jordan 13s imo.

Wheat colored Jordan Growns with the gum bottom are getting picked up too.

I don't mind the mesh Playoffs at all. One of the better non OG colored Jordan 13s imo.

Wheat colored Jordan Growns with the gum bottom are getting picked up too.

I like the XII's, they arent really "Playoffs" so I guess we stop calling them that, someone can now make some horrible name like "kool aids" or something
laugh.gif

Im liking the winterized all black six rings as well, and those Spizikes arent bad either. Not sure id cop but id wear them.

They have just killed the 1's even though those look nice, especially the silver with the icey sole.

Those Melo's need to go back to the drawing board ASAP :roll

I like the XII's, they arent really "Playoffs" so I guess we stop calling them that, someone can now make some horrible name like "kool aids" or something
laugh.gif

Im liking the winterized all black six rings as well, and those Spizikes arent bad either. Not sure id cop but id wear them.

They have just killed the 1's even though those look nice, especially the silver with the icey sole.

Those Melo's need to go back to the drawing board ASAP :roll

Back
Top Bottom