Air Jordan I x J Balvin 12/8/2020

This trust fund baby from cleveland, just pulled up to Chicago and got a FSR, my guess he took supply from Footlocker State St smh

BFCA73A2-4C06-457C-913F-CC8FFFFEDBF7.jpeg
Why would you assume Footlocker instead of St. Alfred?

I’m just happy I hit on the Iowa dunks this morning. I finally wanted a black based clean color classic dunk. And I got it. I’m impatiently waiting for those to arrive. I have a bad *** Devil Driver shirt and a Maiden shirt where the prime color on the design and logo is yellow.

My StockX order failed verification. Paid 550 first time around hoping to catch at 500.

Kinda stuck going the StockX route since I know there are fakes out.

A part of me believes Stock-X fails verification of some real pairs, pays out the seller anyway, and hoards them to sell on their own later on. Wouldn't doubt it happens a lot with this shoe given the exclusivity

I wonder how many people selling SNKRS orders are going to catch a penalty when the shoes don’t arrive on time due to the whole Nike/UPS fiasco. Apparently UPS has told it’s drivers not to pick up orders from several companies...including Nike.

I've heard StockX doesn't really penalize sellers for delayed shipments. That is interesting though. If the seller doesn't receive the shoe for a couple weeks that would definitely be an issue.

What happened between UPS and Nike? Not for nothing if Bezos can create his own supply chain so can Nike. UPS is big but their business is built on serving consumers. Nike could probably whip up a logistics company with just the extra money they've made from shorting brick and mortar stores in 2020.

I've heard StockX doesn't really penalize sellers for delayed shipments. That is interesting though. If the seller doesn't receive the shoe for a couple weeks that would definitely be an issue.

What happened between UPS and Nike? Not for nothing if Bezos can create his own supply chain so can Nike. UPS is big but their business is built on serving consumers. Nike could probably whip up a logistics company with just the extra money they've made from shorting brick and mortar stores in 2020.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...p-nike-to-manage-e-commerce-surge-11606926669 I don’t know if it was lifted yet, but people are still complaining. It would explain why I bought an in stock pair of running shoes Tuesday and got a etd delivery of December 17 even though they printed a shipping label a little after midnight that night and sent an email that it was shipped via UPS with an ETA of December 11 (tomorrow). Package still not picked up from the warehouse...then again it’s only been a day...so could or could not be going on.

Nobody has them, none of us hit 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂
...Well...I did, but I’m sending them to my homie in Chicago. As a Christmas gift. Same as I did with the Court Purple when he was in the hospital for Covid, I got him a pair of these since he was checking for them. Plus his gift to me we an ‘84 Star Barkley in PSA 7 and an ‘85 Star Ewing in PSA 8 (IYKYK) From his personal collection (he could have sold those both in that grade for close to 1000.) so I had to lace dude back up. I have luck hitting for friends sometimes (and a Back to back W on the Iowa Dunks for myself). Hope my luck extends to the Carmines and the Natural Gray 1s

...Well...I did, but I’m sending them to my homie in Chicago. As a Christmas gift. Same as I did with the Court Purple when he was in the hospital for Covid, I got him a pair of these since he was checking for them. Plus his gift to me we an ‘84 Star Barkley in PSA 7 and an ‘85 Star Ewing in PSA 8 (IYKYK) From his personal collection (he could have sold those both in that grade for close to 1000.) so I had to lace dude back up. I have luck hitting for friends sometimes (and a Back to back W on the Iowa Dunks for myself). Hope my luck extends to the Carmines and the Natural Gray 1s
You’re a really good friend, & I wish there were more people around like you!!! :nthat: I definitely bricked on this drop & now I’m scrambling to find a size 10!!!

Back
Top Bottom