Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Huh. :lol:

If someone asks you how those 2’s, you gonna spend 9 min describin them? You gonna get not listened to and get a “thats crazy” after you done blabbering. :lol:
Ok...but most of us don't run a YouTube channel with 135k subscribers. There's a content expectation that his base has grown accustomed to.That's not remotely the same thing as asking someone's opinion on the street.

Nor is anyone asking you to watch them.

Do you have a real point or are you done.

Ok...but most of us don't run a YouTube channel with 135k subscribers. There's a content expectation that his base has grown accustomed to.That's not remotely the same thing as asking someone's opinion on the street.

Nor is anyone asking you to watch them.

Do you have a real point or are you done.

Yes man I know I content create too, im very aware. :lol:

The point was, just cause you CAN make a video 10 min long to get your coin doesnt mean its subjectviely a dumb video in the sense you really stretched out a sneaker review for 10 min. Theres MANY reviewers who do it in less time, albeit not YT.

What point are you trying to make? That you digest these 9 min videos? Thats fine. :lol: Aint no one said its not fine, I just think its dumb and is better as a short/reel/tiktok for me as a consumer.

Last edited:
Yes man I know I content create too, im very aware. :lol:

The point was, just cause you CAN make a video 10 min long to get your coin doesnt mean its subjectviely a dumb video in the sense you really stretched out a sneaker review for 10 min. Theres MANY reviewers who do it in less time, albeit not YT.

What point are you trying to make? That you digest these 9 min videos? Thats not fine. :lol: Aint no one said its fine, I just think its dumb and is better as a short/reel/tiktok for me as a consumer.
You are being difficult for no good reason. Nothing new.

I can't understand most of this because it's a lengthy and poorly constructed ramble.

I can confirm I spent 9 minutes trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about.

You are being difficult for no good reason. Nothing new.

I can't understand most of this because it's a lengthy and poorly constructed ramble.

I can confirm I spent 9 minutes trying to figure out what the hell you are talking about.

Difficult? For stating an opinion on the (those types of) video? :lol: You act like im saying something totally farfetched and hard to understand, its simple. :lol:

Are you ok?

Difficult? For stating an opinion on the (those types of) video? :lol: You act like im saying something totally farfetched and hard to understand, its simple. :lol:

Are you ok?
Go read what you wrote. Half of it looks like a little kid wrote it. Bunch of nonsense.

Just watched the weartesters video on these. They recommend going TTS or going down .5 if that’s your only option. The shoe has padding but not the level of padding that would force you to size up.

Good to know. I couldn't get my 9.5 so I went with my 2nd option in a 9. Was fully prepared to take out the insole if needed but hopefully that won't be necessary. I have the 2010 Varsity Red QFs and they're a little roomy. I know these are to 80s specs tho so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom