Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Back then it was staying up to date. Today, especially if you’re older, it’s wear what you like.

Someone told me baggy was back in after the skinny and distressed jean era.

I’m sure when Do the Right Thing debuted…mad folks would’ve laughed if you were still wearing Jordan 1s (as the IV was blossoming).
Except nobody was clowning the 14s when the 15s dropped lol

One of my best friends worked at Foot Locker back in the day-I remember him saying they couldn’t give those away. Pairs dropped to like $30 lol

Except nobody was clowning the 14s when the 15s dropped lol

One of my best friends worked at Foot Locker back in the day-I remember him saying they couldn’t give those away. Pairs dropped to like $30 lol

For sure. I was working at FTL during the end of the XV run, and we used to check prices in our system all the time because the catalog/Eastbay matched in-store prices. I remember the Flint XV got down to about $40 at one point. Hell, we were able to get black toe XIV's for $19.99 for like a month.

4.5Y From FTL First Pair To Show :pimp:

ECBB887D-3F43-4B5C-9643-BDADB1520701.jpeg

Iconic Duo :smokin
BC8AADFB-7C3E-4EC1-B444-64EA163E9D8A.jpeg

Last edited:
How?

Must not have put in the work!! Everyone popping champagne except dis ninja in the corner...if you let other's tell it.

Hope it works out for you, man. Right now, I'm waiting for shipping confirmations or orders cancelled from sites that are more reliable than my own daddy.
Bro, I put in work. I was on every app, site, in store raffle that was posted on here, all epic L's. SNKRS logged me out before the release and repeatedly wouldn't accept my password when I tried to log back in. When I did get back in after the raffle ended, there were still pairs left over. I tried to buy my size but the app kept giving me an error after i submitted my info.

Ignore the sarcasm which is tongue in cheek of the thread.

I hope you get your pair, brother. At the end of the day, we’re all sneaker enthusiasts and it’s never a good feeling not to get that one shoe you really want.
Youre good man, I wasn't bothered by your sarcasm. I just didn't enjoy the raffle L's and the temporary "shadow ban" per say of my SNKRS acct for the draw. I just wanted one of my all time favorite shoes and it was a letdown. Hopefully they restock.

Youre good man, I wasn't bothered by your sarcasm. I just didn't enjoy the raffle L's and the temporary "shadow ban" per say of my SNKRS acct for the draw. I just wanted one of my all time favorite shoes and it was a letdown. Hopefully they restock.
Maybe try creating multiple SNKRS accounts?

I won’t lie. I have a second. But I don’t bother because it’s always asking me to send a code, blah, blah, blah which just seems like a hassle. But maybe others have better advice.

We’re all tired of these Ls.

Women’s 7-10
Patiently waiting for a mens 10.5 to pop up. Lol got solelinks up on my second monitor ...its gotta happen

Internet hug. I know the feels.

Prices came down a few dollars on the Foot Locker resell platform.

yeah im just gonna pull the trigger this week. doing my due diligence and sending out my "If you'll take $250 shipped I'll pay right now" low ball messages on ebay first to see if i can get someone to bite :lol:

Back
Top Bottom