Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Is TTS going to be okay on these?? Got my 9.5 and now worried it’ll be too tight from some of these comments

First rule of Niketalk: never take sizing advice on here. We got dudes on here that wear like 6 different sizes and will swear something runs big. Talking about "well in black AJ6's I wear a 12, but if they're white with matte gold accents, I'm a 9.5." :lol:

FTL order shipped, already in transit. :pimp:

jordanlockercigar.gif

Last edited:
My mans said y’all gonna know he got his
F3DC0FF7-A1C8-4A12-95DC-98FD40248FD2.jpeg
The level of clownage over the past 2 years have reached beyond my comprehension.

Shoutout to my wife for saving me on this one. I purchase everything through my Nike account. For my wife, my kids and myself and yet Nike throwing up the big middle finger to me recently on releases.

Last edited:

First rule of Niketalk: never take sizing advice on here. We got dudes on here that wear like 6 different sizes and will swear something runs big. Talking about "well in black AJ6's I wear a 12, but if they're white with matte gold accents, I'm a 9.5." :lol:
True lol. Last time I went up a half size was the concords in ‘18 and haven’t done that with retros since

love the term TTS. really means nothing in this hobby. every model fits differently. and I know my brannock size which is 8.5E.

my TTS in jordan 1 is a 9.5
my TTS in jordan 3 is a 9
my TTS in jordan 11 is a 9
my TTS in lebrons is a 9.5
my TTS in kobes is a 9.5
my TTS in NB 990 is an 8.5

love the term TTS. really means nothing in this hobby. every model fits differently. and I know my brannock size which is 8.5E.

my TTS in jordan 1 is a 9.5
my TTS in jordan 3 is a 9
my TTS in jordan 11 is a 9
my TTS in lebrons is a 9.5
my TTS in kobes is a 9.5
my TTS in NB 990 is an 8.5
This is what I hate about YouTube reviews.

Even great reviewers like Nightwing typically say something along the lines of “these fit true to size, so whatever you typically where in a Jordan 2, I’d go with that.”

Well what if I’ve never worn a Jordan 2 before?

How do they fit compared to a Jordan 1, or a Jordan 4, or a Jordan 11?

…comparison sizing is what’s helpful.

Back
Top Bottom