Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I've caught foot patrol cancel before on the Chlorophyll Trainer 1s, I think they just don't update their site fast enough and take too many orders. They'll give you a coupon for it at least. I did however catch the navy pair from them so they're reliable and all just never know if your order is in or not.

If anyone got a 12 or 12.5 to help out I'm ready to put these on feet today. My 2010 pair so beat up.

They didn't cancel because of stock levels, they canceled because they do not ship Jordan's to US. That's what I was trying to tell everybody yesterday , but everybody said nah they will ship.
Honestly I saw your post and decided against ordering from them even though they had my size in the 2s and I ended up settling for a half size smaller (9) from Snkrs. I'd rather deal with Nikes domestic bs vs FPs international ****.

IMG_8204.jpg

3 of 3 for 2022 :pimp: really glad that I was able to cop both Chicagos this year

Welp! Footpatrol cancelled my order! This was my first and now last order from them. My bad @Bobbyt007 telling you that you were good. I hope yours ship.
I Hit on SNKRS so I'm straight but I now regard Footpatrol as hot garbage truck juice. Bastards

All good..I doubled up with SNKRS just in case of this scenario. Hope you get yours!!

Got canceled on foot patrol also but I hit on SNKRS so it worked out in the end but I almost didn’t even try on SNKRS after copping from FP

Yep, I'm in the canceled group too. No reason provided, but I'm sure it's the "not to the US" thing. I assume it's no NIke's at all, and not just Jordans, but someone in here stated they recently received Nike's from there. Not sure why there'd be a distinction. I thought it was for of an export/tax rule, and not a brand decision, but maybe I'm wrong.

Curious to know the stock on these as I don't think there'd be more demand than the FR3; I just assume there's less stock so they can appear not to sit.

Damn, sorry about foot patrol. They had all that time to correct their inventory and pull the link.

Foot Patrol canceled my size 12 order.

Safe to say I’m never ordering from them again lol.

Hoping that Size? doesn’t cancel my other order.

-Drew

They didn't cancel because of stock levels, they canceled because they do not ship Jordan's to US. That's what I was trying to tell everybody yesterday , but everybody said nah they will ship.

Those clowns canceled me as well. I hate these sites that don’t simply say they don’t ship to the US. Plus, I swear I saw on the FP site that “we ship internationally.” Thankfully I didn’t rely solely on FP, but still :smh:

I be trying to get vintage Jordan/NIKE Gear but in a 2X it feels impossible, they taxing hard, too tacky or I just miss it lol I end up going for different vintage clothes. Just copped a dope AIR WILSON sweatshirt w/ cardinal red accents for the VII's. :rofl:
20221230_232806.jpg
Bro I got a couple of OG 2X Jordan shirts from the early 2000s that I never wore
Still got tags on them
I was probably 185 pounds back then
Caught up in the baggy clothes era lol

Let me know if you want to check them out

Starting to think I should have went up .5 like my gut was telling me. Almost doubled and got the size 11 on Hibbett but I decided to use a CC that had no interest which probably cost me the pair since I had to switch from my AMEX and they were gone by the time I hit the final order button.

Lol... funny story. A chick I met at Hibbett back when the Infrared 4s came out was lookin good so I gave her my snap and anyway long story short she is one of those cam chicks and she came thru last month and I handled my biz but I got mad bum vibes so I had to let her go and that was that but yeah I gotta start shopping at more Hibbet/City Gear.

I think the 2s I hit I were at the same store now that I think about it but I know her *** got fired. Also she had a beat up old *** Altima and a pair of ****ing Off White mid AF1s in her back seat, that was my first warning sign. Actually it wasn't the first but anyway I just thought that was a funny story. Be safe.
At least the one you had a run in with was hittable. The one that was on me was trash. She’s gonna get instant friend zone vibes lol I just wanna increase my chances on the kicks

I already told 1 of my home boys that has no standards I’d try to put him on :D

Those clowns canceled me as well. I hate these sites that don’t simply say they don’t ship to the US. Plus, I swear I saw on the FP site that “we ship internationally.” Thankfully I didn’t rely solely on FP, but still :smh:
I'm fairly certain they didn't cancel for that reason. As I mentioned many many NTers ate if Foot Patrol and size in the Air Trainer 1 thread. They are JD Sports companies.

I thought certain brands are only allowed to ship by region. Like JB limits Size? and FP to ship retros to countries within their region. Like what New Era started enforcing Topperz with their hats. They’re no longer able to ship to US just their region.

Woke up to a cancellation email from these bammas at Size as well. So now, I'm out a pair of 2s after going to bed thinking they were on the way. SMFH. If someone could point me in the direction of a 9.5, that'd be appreciated. Please and thank you...

Man, most of those sites haven't shipped Jordan retros to the US in years. Thought that was pretty common knowledge? Now, regular Nikes are a different story and seem to be a case by case basis, but Jordans have been cut off for a whiiiiiile now.

I'm fairly certain they didn't cancel for that reason. As I mentioned many many NTers ate if Foot Patrol and size in the Air Trainer 1 thread. They are JD Sports companies.

This…If the company has locations in the United States, in this case JD / FNL then they’ll ship to the United States…I got my Red Thunder 4’s, some triple white Jordan 1 Low’s, and Chloro Trainer 1’s (Even though my AT1’s got lost in transit :rolleyes) from them this year…The issue is that their physical sites don’t update inventory quickly enough to avoid ghost orders once items are out of stock…

Aight so I’m done with this release. Someone accepted my offer on GOAt, 260 shipped for the double. Wish I could scooped at a local store for retail but that’s all dried up now smh

So is End the only one from EU that shipped Jordan’s to US? Is there any other sites from EU/Asia that still shipped to us? I’m so confused on why Nike restricting us on buying their product it’s trash

Back
Top Bottom