Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Nah he's been known as the 2 guy forever. He was contacted by Nike/JB to help with the OG details of this release.

If anyone should talk about it, it's him

Ya imo. For starters, the height does not look close. And what's up with the shape of the midsole?
Overdoing it. Glad he's excited though. It does look like the best 2 retro since 1995.

December Can’t Come Soon Enough :pimp:
24A14E1D-2F07-4ED4-9757-88BBC948910C.jpeg

FAA50B05-CD12-4116-8987-0A640D309549.jpeg

DD57D0E9-7127-4B66-BAD1-B1B3C3A88AE1.jpeg

These look funny laced up🤔

I’m out
I’m probably gonna end up putting white laces in them. I think the black laces are the main thing that threw these off for me for so many years. Only white Jordan I really like with their OG black laces are white/black 9s.
There’s a pic somewhere way back in the thread of MJ wearing them with white laces in a game.

Yall really think JB contacted this cat to ask him how to get closer to the OG?

lol

He works with JB on stuff all the time

This.

He was on a podcast I saw within the past year detailing working on these 2's.

This occurs more than you'd imagine. For example airrev airrev has been called on for various vintage releases as have many other of our peers here over the years.

This.

He was on a podcast I saw within the past year detailing working on these 2's.

This occurs more than you'd imagine. For example airrev airrev has been called on for various vintage releases as have many other of our peers here over the years.
Is it true airrev airrev is working on the Burgundy V next year? Someone posted that on Instagram wasn’t sure it if was accurate.

I have no idea. Haven't peeped his IG in a long time.

Why would he be working on the Burgundy V's though, seems so random. Or are you joking? :lol:
Someone made that comment when those were rumored on nice kicks Instagram. I don’t think they were officially confirmed yet. Are you going after those if they do? Did you have the original? I never seen them in person.

Back
Top Bottom