Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

They didn't cancel because of stock levels, they canceled because they do not ship Jordan's to US. That's what I was trying to tell everybody yesterday , but everybody said nah they will ship.
You're misinformed - Foot Patrol does ship to the US - I've ordered from them too many times. They're allowed to ship to the US because of whom they're owned by;' same goes for Size?
You wouldn't have been able to checkout if they didn't ship overseas.

This Was Nov 13th
03A83CCE-8FC6-4949-8080-FABAD60D29DE.jpeg

Pretty Sure FP Is In That Same Boat

You're misinformed - Foot Patrol does ship to the US - I've ordered from them too many times. They're allowed to ship to the US because of whom they're owned by;' same goes for Size?
You wouldn't have been able to checkout if they didn't ship overseas.
Yes but JB retros have been excluded for a while now

Aight so I’m done with this release. Someone accepted my offer on GOAt, 260 shipped for the double. Wish I could scooped at a local store for retail but that’s all dried up now smh

So is End the only one from EU that shipped Jordan’s to US? Is there any other sites from EU/Asia that still shipped to us? I’m so confused on why Nike restricting us on buying their product it’s trash

SNS still does, but they also have US locations.

My size 10 delivered from shoe palace today. From ordering to delivery in about 24 hours was incredible. Well done SP!

I'm a TTS 9.5 and a 9.5 in my low pair, but wanted to check out a 10 for the 4 eyelets. Fit is good, just slightly roomier than my 2016 lows.

Leather quality and overall construction is no better than the 2016 lows. I was hoping for a slightly uograde in materials, but it's really just the same.

What I really came for was the remastered toebox. Way smoother and less chunky than the lows!

Attachments

• 20221231_112855.jpg
    20221231_112855.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 996
So much misinformation. Which is it? They ship? Or don’t?

I’m praying for my UK 10.5!!
Only time I've gotten shipping from footpatrol was when I entered on their Launches app. That was this summer. Anything I got from their website recently has canceled. The Sail Khaled 5s is the most recent one that canceled on me so they may have just stopped all together

Back
Top Bottom