AIR JORDAN II CANDY PACK .... Oct.2010

the red ones are fire. and the green ones look nice as well. the yellows joint is not too bad. instead of calling it the candy pack, they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

RED are a MUST COP FOR ME.

GREENs look hella dope.

DEL SOLs .... Are nice.

For sure REDs but if I have the extra loot when they drop Ill be quick to cop all three.

the red ones are fire. and the green ones look nice as well. the yellows joint is not too bad. instead of calling it the candy pack, they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

GAY as hell, welcome back to high school pack is what it should be called. or kiddy pack.

LAME

GAY as hell, welcome back to high school pack is what it should be called. or kiddy pack.

LAME

DR813 wrote:
..... they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

Ha, Yea they should of.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I do wish..... I wish the RED pair didnt have that WHITE stitching and was just solid like the other two.

DR813 wrote:
..... they should call it the rasta pack
laugh.gif

Ha, Yea they should of.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I do wish..... I wish the RED pair didnt have that WHITE stitching and was just solid like the other two.

these are ok..might look good individually but all together they look like they should come with a malcolm x shirt or something

these are ok..might look good individually but all together they look like they should come with a malcolm x shirt or something

Back
Top Bottom