Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

personally, i think this is a solid retro+ c/w. maybe even better than the 1st cg3 drop.if i still went hard like i used to i'd def. be copping these.

personally, i think this is a solid retro+ c/w. maybe even better than the 1st cg3 drop.if i still went hard like i used to i'd def. be copping these.

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

pass on these not feeling non Og colorway Js

eyes.gif
 yeah because I'm sure you wouldnt cop:

Cool Grey XI's or Oreo IV's or Space Jams or any of the other plethora of colorways that are Retro +

These are dope, and come 10 years will probably be sought after like all the other retro + colorways that dropped that noone cared about at first. Read: Laney V's

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

pass on these not feeling non Og colorway Js

eyes.gif
 yeah because I'm sure you wouldnt cop:

Cool Grey XI's or Oreo IV's or Space Jams or any of the other plethora of colorways that are Retro +

These are dope, and come 10 years will probably be sought after like all the other retro + colorways that dropped that noone cared about at first. Read: Laney V's

if these go to outlets id cop but that midsole and elephant print jusnt isnt doing it for me
eyes.gif

if these go to outlets id cop but that midsole and elephant print jusnt isnt doing it for me
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom