Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

I stock located these Jokers a couple days ago and it finally came in the mail today, its unbelievable that I was able to grab these about a month later.

Last edited:
Do the aj1 jokers glow in the dark without UV light or only Uv? I wanna cop but only if they glow without UV, cheers peeps

^ My AJ1s have been indoors for 3 days already, I still see them glowing in the dark.

Unsure if glowing without UV or if still glowing from the day I wore them.

there's a pair selling at 13,000:smh::x, pure stupidity seriously, but hey it their shoes. its a 3m elephant print but still.

Im amazed to see this was a difficult pick up, as some people stated they were everywhere in Texas or atleast Houston during All-Star weekend. Literally can go any time of the day to the footlocker to pick up one of the many new releases and restocks that weekend.
room full of fail lol

Gotta believe that was just a typo. All his other listings seem to be reasonably priced.

If it was though, I don't know how he couldn't have seen it by now.

Last edited:
surprisingly I was able to find a pair at my local champs yesterday... 2 months after release lol... and in my size too... it was definitely a nice surprise to get these for retail

surprisingly I was able to find a pair at my local champs yesterday... 2 months after release lol... and in my size too... it was definitely a nice surprise to get these for retail
Where are you located? I see them periodically in Houston myself.

Back
Top Bottom