Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Would anyone happen to have the exact Footlocker Sku#? I think their sku# is different from the general sku#. Would appreciate it.

Would anyone happen to have the exact Footlocker Sku#? I think their sku# is different from the general sku#. Would appreciate it.
I think they're all the same (comparing the Jokers I bought from Foot Locker and Champs. And I know they're relativley the same store)

heard they're still around in texas... gonna see if i can snag em during sxsw and just ship em home
Why don't you see if your Foot Locker can pull them from a store in Houston (just get the UPC/Stock code or whatever they call it)? Would probably save you the hassle of shipping and it's probably cheaper, too. While you may have to check stock everyday, for your size, I purchased 2 pairs of size10s just yesterday. I've gotten 5 pairs since the release and while they're not everywhere per se, they're still around.

I think they're all the same (comparing the Jokers I bought from Foot Locker and Champs. And I know they're relativley the same store)
Why don't you see if your Foot Locker can pull them from a store in Houston (just get the UPC/Stock code or whatever they call it)? Would probably save you the hassle of shipping and it's probably cheaper, too. While you may have to check stock everyday, for your size, I purchased 2 pairs of size10s just yesterday. I've gotten 5 pairs since the release and while they're not everywhere per se, they're still around.
Do you guys have the Product launch code or SKU# from footlocker? Possibly that white rectangle sticker on the front top left of the shoe box top lid.

Don't see too many folks wearing these.

Only 1 so far.

Either must've been really limited, or folks bought just to sell/trade.

love mine these is dope if you like adding color to your rotation and to not just keep to the simple wht/blk/reds

Very comfortable IMO, I've been debating taking the canyon purple laces out and putting them in my crimsons tho.

Do you guys have the Product launch code or SKU# from footlocker? Possibly that white rectangle sticker on the front top left of the shoe box top lid.

I can grab it if you need it, but if you call the Champs or Foot Locker at the Houston Galleria, you should be able to get that info while they track down your size, too.

How do I find a pair of these for retail ? just seen them in Person and they are pretty straight 

^^
Eastbay just put up two sizes. They are gone lightning fast tho. I still need a pair. Doubt i'll ever find a 12 for retail now. These weren't produced anywhere near crimson numbers.

Last edited:
Im amazed to see this was a difficult pick up, as some people stated they were everywhere in Texas or atleast Houston during All-Star weekend. Literally can go any time of the day to the footlocker to pick up one of the many new releases and restocks that weekend.
View media item 312164

Last edited:
Ended up stock locating my pair, found out by tracking that it's coming from Texas. Man you guys weren't kidding that Texas had a bunch of stuff left lol. Stil gotta see the condition of the shoe, being that it's nearly a month after release I hope these aren't returned or displayed pairs just lingering around.

will this footlocker do this for non-locals?
I'm sure if you go to your Foot Locker and let them know the SKU and where the shoes is available they'd be able to get it for you. Now, I'm being presumptious, since I've purchased Free Runs and such is this manner. I wouldn't see why there would be any issue. Give it a whirl, worst thing they can do is say no, right?Best of luck

Does anyone know material the tongue is made out of? I want to dye it black, but have no clue what to use.

I'm sure if you go to your Foot Locker and let them know the SKU and where the shoes is available they'd be able to get it for you. Now, I'm being presumptious, since I've purchased Free Runs and such is this manner. I wouldn't see why there would be any issue. Give it a whirl, worst thing they can do is say no, right?Best of luck
thanks man, will try.

I Didn't Necessarily Sleep On These As I Flat Out Didn't Have The Funds On Release Day. I Did Manage To Get The Crimson's And I Must Say That These Will Both Be Heavily Sought After In A Couple Years. I've Been Collecting Some 12 Years And I've Seen This Pattern Over And Over. I Started Off Not Being A Fan Of These But In The End, They're Not The Worst Shoe JB has Put Out. I'm Not Gonna Rock But I'll Be Copping This Summer.

Back
Top Bottom