Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Nah, passing on these just like the Thunders. If something is ugly i dont cop it. no matter how "limited" it is

Hypebeasts and followers, have fun :lol:
+1. Also passed on the thunders and will pass on the lightnings, even though the IVs are my favorite silhouette, they fell in the 3 or 4 CWs i dont like. As for 3s they almost always disappoint.

This color way is a joke.

:lol:

And the put 3M on these joints.

:smh:

Successful JB troll keeps trolling.
Did not know these had 3m as well. Still pass.

:lol:

To each his own.
at first i thought the crimsons looked better, after seeing on feet pucs i prefer these.

Crimson red is not a good look. Should've used fire/varsity/true/infra red

Man, it kills me to pass on a III b/c it's my favorite silhouette by far... But the "Joker" is definitely a NO-COPP for me. It's just a little too loud, and the 3M mudguard is trash.
I know this is blasphemy, but i'm ready for the III to hit NikeID, with LEATHER and decent color palette options.
It wouldn't devalue the III any more than these horrible CWs do.

Man, it kills me to pass on a III b/c it's my favorite silhouette by far... But the "Joker" is definitely a NO-COPP for me. It's just a little too loud, and the 3M mudguard is trash.
I know this is blasphemy, but i'm ready for the III to hit NikeID, with LEATHER and decent color palette options.

It's not anything new

They released the III in doo doo brown of all colorways, and if they retroed those today, people would probably line up for them.

And these and the crimsons are a lot better than those.

It's not anything new
They released the III in doo doo brown of all colorways, and if they retroed those today, people would probably line up for them.
And these and the crimsons are a lot better than those.

Yea, and the Mochas are considered "Classics"...
How long do you think it will be before we start seeing Retros on NikeID for $200+ (?)
I think we will see at least one of them on NikeID within the next 2 years.
(And I'm talking about Retros 1-12)

Yea, and the Mochas are considered "Classics"...
How long do you think it will be before we start seeing Retros on NikeID for $200+ (?)
I think we will see at least one of them on NikeID within the next 2 years.
(And I'm talking about Retros 1-12)
If JB ever put V-XII up on Nike ID, they'd be at least $300 with "premium" material options based on the current Retro pricing trend..... IMO

They are dope as hell and will turn plenty of heads. Nice to see you guys hatin on them. Gives me a good chance to COP

all the price jacking they doing on the jokers , they coulda re-released the true blues imo

terrible

First dude I see in these I'm roasting the sh*t out of his a** 
laugh.gif
. The Crimson's are cool but these are a travesty.

First dude I see in these I'm roasting the sh*t out of his a** 
laugh.gif
. The Crimson's are cool but these are a travesty.
mean.gif
 people these days.. to each his own but im sure the main ones hatin will be the main ones running around on the RD like a chicken with there head cut off trying to find their size. Everyone has there own taste, for someone to try to roast them is tellin me that person is a EXTREME follow or a broke mofo. Just sayin. We all adults (supposed to be atleast) so how about we act like it.

Just got these, very impressed. The green is not over done and really pops out as an accenting color. Also hearing these will be somewhat limited aka numbers not as high as a regular GR but not as low as the Nike Airs. Take it for what its worth.

Just got these, very impressed. The green is not over done and really pops out as an accenting color. Also hearing these will be somewhat limited aka numbers not as high as a regular GR but not as low as the Nike Airs. Take it for what its worth.

Please don't hype these, they are not limited. Every store in my area is getting them. This includes; NDC, FNL, and Nike Stores.

mean.gif
 people these days.. to each his own but im sure the main ones hatin will be the main ones running around on the RD like a chicken with there head cut off trying to find their size. Everyone has there own taste, for someone to try to roast them is tellin me that person is a EXTREME follow or a broke mofo. Just sayin. We all adults (supposed to be atleast) so how about we act like it.
I really don't care what you're just saying, I'm just saying. They have a right to cop what they want to just like I have a right to say what I want to period end of story. Save the holier than thou crap homie.

Please don't hype these, they are not limited. Every store in my area is getting them. This includes; NDC, FNL, and Nike Stores.

Read what I said. These weren't produced like a full GR but at the same time not '88 Retro numbers.

Back
Top Bottom