Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

everyone needs to quadrupole up on these. they gonna be easy double up.
Ya thats what im saying. But I think a lot of the heads hating are going to cop in secret though. Im hella tired of hearing about "i only do OG colors." How many pairs of true blues and cements can I buy?!? Green 3's are a must cop

Ya thats what im saying. But I think a lot of the heads hating are going to cop in secret though. Im hella tired of hearing about "i only do OG colors." How many pairs of true blues and cements can I buy?!? Green 3's are a must cop
I just want to see these with black laces in either a picture or video. Game time decision for me right now. Don't like them with purple laces, decent with neon but still really loud for my tastes. 

Out of all the shoes releasing today at HoH in London, these are the ones that went the fastest. I was completely dumbfounded.

I just want to see these with black laces in either a picture or video. Game time decision for me right now. Don't like them with purple laces, decent with neon but still really loud for my tastes. 
I have no idea why but black laces didnt even cross my mind till u said that. I bet they'd look really clean with blacks. IMO love the green laces, but they are def loud with 'em

Amen! I'm waiting on the eastbay product page and I'm ready to go.

the hype is this thread wasnt too crazy...but the sites were all down for a while and all the sizes held within seconds

the ndc link didnt even work for me, copped off fnl, sneakergods made me work for these. woke up to my internet being down. had to rush and find my hotspot smh. gottem under retail tho :nthat:

Last edited:
the hype is this thread wasnt too crazy...but the sites were all down for a while and all the sizes held within seconds
With the Barkley's and royal blue's releasing, that helped to make most sites go down.  I passed on these and went with the Barkley's instead.

With the Barkley's and royal blue's releasing, that helped to make most sites go down.  I passed on these and went with the Barkley's instead.
I think alot of people passed for the Barkleys and the 1s...I slept on both of those the got these 3s instead bc they were super limited and love how they look on the feet...plus im sure most dudes are gonna be too scared to wear them so ill be one of the few with them on in the street lol

LOL @ all these liars, saying they would never wear these.  Sold out damn near instantly every where.

NDC link was madd late.. sold out fast.... got my size tho, and order confirmation email
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom