AIR JORDAN III HEEL TAB YELLOWING

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

They are always kept inside the box (DS pair), I change out the tissue paper and use a white terry cloth towl instead (in the case of the tab, its not even touching the towl). The closet is kept dark except when I need clothes or shoes out of it. The yellowing on the tab is just about as yellow as the pair I wear. Nither pair is that yellow or ugly, but my point is this pair has never seen sunlight and the tab is yellowing.
I see. 
Well only because I've never had that problem, and I store them in my closet, in the box with the OG tissue paper.  

They are always kept inside the box (DS pair), I change out the tissue paper and use a white terry cloth towl instead (in the case of the tab, its not even touching the towl). The closet is kept dark except when I need clothes or shoes out of it. The yellowing on the tab is just about as yellow as the pair I wear. Nither pair is that yellow or ugly, but my point is this pair has never seen sunlight and the tab is yellowing.
I see. 
Well only because I've never had that problem, and I store them in my closet, in the box with the OG tissue paper.  

Originally Posted by Vsano

Will those tooth gels make the tabs more brittle?

I cant really see that happening....

BUT

With shoes that are older than 4 years +...it might...im about to use this one my cement 3s I got today from 03

Originally Posted by Vsano

Will those tooth gels make the tabs more brittle?

I cant really see that happening....

BUT

With shoes that are older than 4 years +...it might...im about to use this one my cement 3s I got today from 03

WOW the tooth gel works good, I'm going to get me some of that. Good info.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Dont except it to make any shoe look new again, but it will take out a lot of yellow. If you look closely in the pictures posted you can see the yellow under the flash. I found that different type of rubbers 
laugh.gif
 will give different results. The rubber on the sole of a AJ1 whitened up better than the rubber sole of a IX.

Dont except it to make any shoe look new again, but it will take out a lot of yellow. If you look closely in the pictures posted you can see the yellow under the flash. I found that different type of rubbers 
laugh.gif
 will give different results. The rubber on the sole of a AJ1 whitened up better than the rubber sole of a IX.

laugh.gif

Correct. My Oly VII's lip is almost completely white again but the lip is still a couple of shades off and I think they have pretty much achieved maximum results due to the lip being rubber.

laugh.gif

Correct. My Oly VII's lip is almost completely white again but the lip is still a couple of shades off and I think they have pretty much achieved maximum results due to the lip being rubber.

Back
Top Bottom