What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Locked the door and took some on foots while the wife was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She still suspects nothing :nerd:

F6538D92-CCB6-44A4-A0A2-4FC2440AE98B.jpeg
7052A39A-9CD6-477B-8270-1F241388E173.jpeg
146C979C-BCF1-4056-A4A0-5079CBF0DEFB.jpeg

I love the 3 model but this cw I’ve always been on the fence about, love the white 88s.

I have been rocking air max 1s and other low key models, don’t own any Jordan’s anymore as the comfort sucks, will still get these tho.

I can respect that, but don't tell me AM1s aren't bricks.... I stopped buying them bc the ones I have allow for zero air bag compression.... SMH...

Sizing questions over and over :lol:

We need a poll added to the thread I think

Edit: POLL ADDED

I think the reason we’re seeing this question over and over is b/c TTS is an ambiguous term. For some it means their brannock size, for others it just means what they normally buy their Jordans in (which could be different from their brannock size).

People specifically want to know if these fit like the TB3s b/c that’s the best reference point and the most recent retro of an OG Jordan 3.

TTS is all relative man. What’s true to one person may not be to another.

I think the reason we’re seeing this question over and over is b/c TTS is an ambiguous term. For some it means their brannock size, for others it just means what they normally buy their Jordans in (which could be different from their brannock size).

People specifically want to know if these fit like the TB3s b/c that’s the best reference point and the most recent retro of an OG Jordan 3.

TTS is all relative man. What’s true to one person may not be to another.
Thanks for the speech but that’s why one doesn’t even need to ask. Everyone has different feet yet want to know how they fit someone else.

I added the poll because if 90% of people are saying they fit one way then you should be able to apply that to your personal experience and go from there.

Also, people keep asking about sizing when info is posted on the same page or the page before. Like how you kept asking when I posted the page earlier.

Thanks for the speech but that’s why one doesn’t even need to ask. Everyone has different feet yet want to know how they fit someone else.

I added the poll because if 90% of people are saying they fit one way then you should be able to apply that to your personal experience and go from there.

Also, people keep asking about sizing when info is posted on the same page or the page before. Like how you kept asking when I posted the page earlier.
I don’t know how many post on here say “TTS”

Back
Top Bottom