What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Oneness has a 30% off coupon for the whole site and they have the dunk shirt in black, grey, and red.

You have to email them to receive an invoice though.
This might be the first time in a long me buy jb clothing just to match the 3s up but only on discount double check.

This might be the first time in a long me buy jb clothing just to match the 3s up but only on discount double check.

Funny thing is that if this shirt was made by Supreme, people would be going crazy over it.

Regardless if it's made by JB, shirt is dope to me. The price is what's outrageous lol

Funny thing is that if this shirt was made by Supreme, people would be going crazy over it.

Regardless if it's made by JB, shirt is dope to me. The price is what's outrageous lol
U know that but I never like supreme clothing and buying jb clothing it's been since the early 2000s since I bought there clothing but the tracksuit is nice but it would probably be a once in a blue moon wear for me .

Good thing I went half a size up. Now if only they would deliver today instead of tomorrow like it was first was smh

Size is always a major question because Nike changed the last on the 3s in the last year or so. Always went TTS before they put them in the vault. The TB 3 I had to go a half size up (I'm a wide footer), which annoys the **** outta me because 3s have always been that pair you just throw on TTS and don't even think about it. As a wide footer, I think I'm going to go after my true size and a half size up and see what works better for me. I'm gonna grab multiples anyways.

Meth realistically.

That gallery was built into the last platform and isn't built into this one. The last time he addressed requests for it, he said he was waiting for this platform to get its next big update before he looked into hiring people to build one.
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

2011 vs. 2018. For comparison purposes the 2011 is a size 8 and the 2018 is a size 7.5

Tongue seems a lot lower on the 2018 pairs, don't really like that, prefer the 2011 tongue.
Everything on the 2011 pair is more of a matte finish, like the paint on the heel, the smooth leather and the elephant print is grey.

Don't want to be that guy, but will be my first pair of 3s and I am also an 8. Why did you size down on the 2018 ones?

Don't want to be that guy, but will be my first pair of 3s and I am also an 8. Why did you size down on the 2018 ones?

Only size left on Nike SNKRS app besides 7 and 15. Tried to get the 8 but it sold out. But I will try to go for an 8 again on the 17th.

1988, 1994, 2001, 2008, & 2011

upload_2018-1-31_14-56-55.png

Wow... In hand I'm impressed with the quality! I don't have any other BC3s to compare to but the leather is so much better than the oreo 4s. People thought those were so buttery. While I love mine, I would never describe the leather as very nice to the touch. These, however, really are soft. I've got a small paint line drip on the white midsole, and a bit of EP smudge, but nothing that concerns me. EP is very symmetrical and low (at least for a modern 3). Every shoe has some kind of defective so I'm good with these! Thanks JB.... Now please bring on the BC4 so I can retire! Heh. Probably Gonna offload my Aj3 Atmos as I'd probably always wear these over those.

The one pair from SNKRS is enough for me. No need to double up, triple up. I'll beat this pair up and by the time these retro again, i'll just get a fresh new pair. Most people here have too many shoes in their collection anyway to let 2-3 pairs of BC3's just sit on ice
exactly.

i use to double up on everything years ago but finally came to my sense.

Back
Top Bottom