• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
imma try to head over qcm for the code today or tomorrow nyc nters

This is my first FCFS since moving to a new area. Called the local HOH to ask which mall entrance i should lineup at and the dude was like any entrance, the line starts at the store inside the mall. I've never experience that before .Usually everyone lines up together outside and stays in line when mall opens .This sounds like you can lineup wherever you want then Sprint to the footlocker when the mall doors open. Thoughts?

4EB35F2E-269D-455B-85C3-29A7A979A6C4.png

Nike playing with my emotions thought this rsvp was for the 3’s :rolleyes

98674BDD-7431-4DB8-ABCC-64F8025649FE.gif

This is my first FCFS since moving to a new area. Called the local HOH to ask which mall entrance i should lineup at and the dude was like any entrance, the line starts at the store inside the mall. I've never experience that before .Usually everyone lines up together outside and stays in line when mall opens .This sounds like you can lineup wherever you want then Sprint to the footlocker when the mall doors open. Thoughts?

Thoughts as in air max or Boost for your Sprint to Footlocker ?

What area are you in? By me the mall doors are open for a while before the the actual stores open

Thoughts as in air max or Boost for your Sprint to Footlocker ?
Lol I mean what's everyone's experience with this? I don't wanna get to an entrance, Sprint to FTL, be first, then have a security guard tell me the line was already formed outside and all of the sudden I'm behind 25 people.

lol wow...

Here is some info from my experience in the line up days:

Usually we would line up outside the mall at the entrance that nearest to the store itself. Eventually security shows up and begins to attempt keep things organized, its primarily up to the guest to keep things straighten out. About half hour before the store opening store employees come out and start handing out tickets. Once the store opens, they let people inside in small groups.

I know its been a while however, every mall should have a "line up" spot.

lol wow...

Here is some info from my experience in the line up days:

Usually we would line up outside the mall at the entrance that nearest to the store itself. Eventually security shows up and begins to attempt keep things organized, its primarily up to the guest to keep things straighten out. About half hour before the store opening store employees come out and start handing out tickets. Once the store opens, they let people inside in small groups.

I know its been a while however, every mall should have a "line up" spot.
Yeah that's what I thought too. Might call back in a few hours and hopefully get a different employeee that knows more .

Same boat for many of us. These aren't going to sit. I see so many people like us saying they need two pairs. SMH.

These are pretty much Grails for most of the millennial generation, I don't see why not; most anticipated releases since Bred/Royal 1s and the SJ11s

That's if that store manager let u get another pair some only do 1 person or get n the back of the line.

If its a big release with a lot of pairs and people attending... just be very low key and try to go unnoticed. Maybe wear a hoodie and hat when you first line up and then remove that stuff before getting back in line.

Chances are that they are so busy and have helped so many people that you'll go un-noticed.

:smh: I swear it’s depressing that they are doing this in 2018. It really hurts me to see them go back to FCFS after solving that problem. The mere thought of having to stand in a line early in the morning is sickening. Pre 2011 style stone age camp outs? In 2018? :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
this looking like 2016 sj drop
difficult to cop my size online

fcfs in most nyc stores

Let’s go off the past here. Since Nike air been back on a GR level, which pair would anyone here consider difficult to have acquired at retail? MASSIVE GR coming Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom