Just did on these
And entered for the gold 1s for the hell of it lol
9M on both

As it stands now, I
love the fact it's going to be easy
per everyone that's commented as such.

It is good to see such amazing amounts of these
shoes coming out.

A good thing to see is how many pairs everyone gets.

For what it's worth, I'm
anxious to see the results of this week, I am
totally into it.

For all the new people hoping to get these, keep watching
under this thread so you
can see all the spots where these are available. I

know we will all be successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Los Angeles, CA heads...I just logged the CHAMPS app and saw one store in Culver City is releasing via the app. I don't have an additional code, so I'm expecting the 6 minute L.

Just hit for my 10.5 at Shoe City :smokin now if I can get these 1s then I'll be content :lol:

Gotta be there at 10 though and I'm not sure if I'll be off in time lol. Side note: how do you cancel an app reservation?

Finishline has tickets for guaranteed pairs at Westfield Culver City. Went around 2pm they still had a few sizes left

Just hit for my 10.5 at Shoe City :smokin now if I can get these 1s then I'll be content :lol:

Gotta be there at 10 though and I'm not sure if I'll be off in time lol. Side note: how do you cancel an app reservation?

I think you can’t until it expires. If you win, just decline the pair. If you lose, no need to do anything.

How’s everybody kicks crew pair shipping I had feb 27th for my ship date
KC probably put that disclaimer there because it's Chinese New Year's in Asia this Friday. They usually take a lot of vacation around this time so if they get to shipping beforehand we're happy - but if not, then they're covered.

Makes sense hate I created my account after I placed the order because I can’t log in and track it’s all good though

10 minute head start. I need that 11 min now lol

8A7AB7B3-EDF0-4D3C-B011-9938B21CB423.jpeg

You should be golden. Good luck

Just preordered off kicks-crew but couldn't get the free shipping. Some local stores are doing raffles and FCFS and I don't want to risk it

Went to QCM FTL for that 10 min head start. They open at 8am on Saturday.

Also, Jimmy Jazz finally opened up at the mall. They're doing a raffle. It started today (its over for today) and they'll do it again tomorrow.

Definitely looking forward to these. Never owned them. Was going back and forth on should I get 2 pairs, but based on the fact that I have SO many mostly black kicks, and I AM doubling up on the Shadow 1s without question, I think 1 pair is fine.

Back
Top Bottom