What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Shoe Palace at Houston Galleria came through FTW.............1 size 12 pair locked on Saturday so far from a raffle :nthat:

Now let's see how these three 7M headstarts will work out for me

#SoManyPURRRSSSS

Last edited:
Well, it is now 6:30pm here on the west coast. It is appearing that I have taken 4 L’s on my raffle entries.

i have a feeling i will get 3 L's on the foot apps tomorrow

Luck has been garbage all week.

If i miss on these consolation prizes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you can afford to hold for a couple years theres no reason not to stock up (I dont mean putting them on a cc with a high rate). Look at how 2011’s shot up, and those were not nearly as desirable without the nike air.

approx <20 hrs to go on app reserves

i wish these released tomorrow

20 hours til app notices, 2 pears already on lock. pay day tomorrow, rising stars game tomorrow night, eating multiple BC3s for breakfast saturday morning, enjoy the dunk contest and ASG Sat / Sun. successful valentines day in the rearview, weather is warming up, the big cat back on the golf course.... life is good. going to be a great weekend. MJ's birthday no less on release day!

Last edited:
If you can afford to hold for a couple years theres no reason not to stock up (I dont mean putting them on a cc with a high rate). Look at how 2011’s shot up, and those were not nearly as desirable without the nike air.
thats true... if you can afford it. later on when our 1 pair is beat we gna want another 1. like the bred ivs i got

I hate to say it, but if you guys are planning to stock pairs, hopefully they won’t glitter up like AJ1s

I honestly don't mind stocking on up 2 or 3 pairs because who knows when they'll retro these again. Maybe another 8 years?

**** that i got a high *** paying job i aint dabbing in petty resell who do i look like al bundy?

2EBD2F71-3D6C-4AB3-875C-A19FB123BE7E.gif

Back
Top Bottom