What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just got the call from SP solano.. your boy finally took a W.

Need to secure this 4y for wifey now

Kith doing the same thing, Bodega doing the same thing, Burn Rubber in Detroit.....all stores doing this. It don't matter that it's a GR. It's an extremely hyped shoe. Nobody wants to deal w/camping or lines no more.
If these don't sit then they are hyped for sure lol

I wonder if the next retro of these will have the” jumpman” or “Nike air “ got a strong feeling they will go back to the jumpman and use the Nike air gimmick again for another anniversary year
I think they will have the slimmed up 88 vibe and have a smaller toe cap print ontop of a yellowed vintage style midsole

Anybody Footlocker app just clear all their ****? I'm trying to check the app and it says I have no launches

Kix files will be here Tuesday. Good stuff.
Damn what does your current tracking Status say? Did they use USPS to send yours?

Mine says passed through Hong Kong general post office. But it doesn’t show a estimated delivery date yet

Anybody Footlocker app just clear all their ****? I'm trying to check the app and it says I have no launches
Yea, mine logged me out. Logged back in and it was lagging. Checked my launch, still has my 10M headstart but it cleared all my selected stores. I’m honestly not too worried probably a glitch, if not then still shouldn’t be too hard to walk into a footlocker and cop since there will be so many.

Yea, mine logged me out. Logged back in and it was lagging. Checked my launch, still has my 10M headstart but it cleared all my selected stores. I’m honestly not too worried probably a glitch, if not then still shouldn’t be too hard to walk into a footlocker and cop since there will be so many.
Weird, I dont even see my launch its all blank

Haven’t been following the thread much, been really busy with work this week. Did Nike do any reserves this week? Haven’t gotten a reserve for anything in a long time.

history says every 6 years

no need to double up unless they are the only shoes you are gonna wear

many of us have so many shoes its likely one pair will still look new in 6 years

Facts I always wounder why people with like over 20 pairs of shoes keep doubling up.

Your never going to wear them that much.

Heck shadows dropping and I wore the last release like idk 5 times.

This is speaking from a person who has over 60 pairs of shoes. I try to dig in the vault as much as I can.

Full disclosure I wore the f out these 3’s the past two weeks. They will be retired Friday night.

Last edited:
Real talk, is it worth trying the reserve app even if I never spend a single dollar at a footlocker store?

Facts I always wounder why people with like over 20 pairs of shoes keep doubling up.

Your never going to wear them that much.

I tripled up on 2016 WC4's, and as someone with 60ish pairs too, they're still my absolute favorite pair of shoes. Sometimes you just love a single shoe a ton, but you still need a good rotation going too. I love 4's but those things are total clunkers still.

WSS getting these and handing out wristbands tomorrow 2/16 at 8am (line up start at 7am). If they have these, everyone should be able to get one and even 2 pairs if you want to.

Nope, the first couple seasons of that show were the greatest ever (pre Jefferson). Ted Mcginley was well known for ruining good shows.

Met Ted Mcginley at my job the other day, told him Married W/Children was one of my favorite shows back in the day and that the type of comedy they used on the show wouldn't last in this politically correct era.

For the ones that have these in hand, do these fit like the True Blues, where as they are snug as hell and you should go up or can you go TTS and be fine

Back
Top Bottom