What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Oh wow. I can’t believe it but I actually won an end raffle for shoes. 1 for like 25. Lol

My charge was just charged $219 and I logged into my account and says “processing”. But I didn’t get any email confirmation. But credit card was charged.

With that pair and a pair from foot locker tomorrow. I wonder if I should try for a triple up on snkrs as well?

CC4259D2-E972-45FD-A0AE-9220FEA583D1.jpeg

Good drop off today
B164F31C-D143-4863-AB0D-38D28A9D2E69.jpeg
When I saw this pic I immedietly knew it was you, How did I just know LOL, I hardly come on here anymore

You are right, Its not really, I threw em down and I cant notice them even from close, hopefully my kickscrew pair is flawless

I would still try to swap em for a better pair. If you can cop the same size from NDC keep the better pair and return the bummy shoe to a Nike outlet near you.

Foot apps are definitely better than anything nike is doing that’s for sure. They should have never expanded snkrs to desktop it should have stayed app only.
And also you're competing regionally/locally with the foot apps vs competing with the whole country on SNKRS

better chance of hitting locally if even by a little

Oh wow. I can’t believe it but I actually won an end raffle for shoes. 1 for like 25. Lol

My charge was just charged $219 and I logged into my account and says “processing”. But I didn’t get any email confirmation. But credit card was charged.

With that pair and a pair from foot locker tomorrow. I wonder if I should try for a triple up on snkrs as well?

Why? 2 will last you the next 5 years

Got an app reserve for FTL for tomorrow. Systematically for FTL, how does It reserve the shoe in store for you? (if anyone knows)

it's the same for all the foot stores. reservations get locked at the end of the night and each store prints a list of names and sizes in the morning, then they label each claimed pair with a sticker with your name and size.

you go pick up tomorrow, they check your app & ID, and then they cross you off the list.

I wish things were like the good old days when you would wake up early and go HUNTING for the shoes you want. The excitement of not knowing whether or not you would get your hands on a pair made the game what it was back then. Man I remember the 2006 Grape V release. Getting out there going to each store to try and get my hands on a pair. Then once you get your hand on a pair, being on point 100% on that walk home so no one tries to run up on you and book you for your joints :lol: those were the good old days. 2018 kids got bots and raffles and all that stuff :lol:

Hopefully SNKRS doesn't fail me in the morning. I've already begun looking for consolation sneakers just in case though :lol:

Won 1 pair from FA as usual and was WL for FTL which is strange.. annnnd was WL for my girls size and took and an L on the other app.. I was kind of surprised and didn't expect that.

lol real talk. probly
I wish things were like the good old days when you would wake up early and go HUNTING for the shoes you want. The excitement of not knowing whether or not you would get your hands on a pair made the game what it was back then. Man I remember the 2006 Grape V release. Getting out there going to each store to try and get my hands on a pair. Then once you get your hand on a pair, being on point 100% on that walk home so no one tries to run up on you and book you for your joints :lol: those were the good old days. 2018 kids got bots and raffles and all that stuff :lol:

hell nah. wasnt too long ago they didnt have aps. going to the mall . camping for 6-7 hours.. once mall doors open trying not to get trampled to line up at ftl , fnl , ect... dont miss it 1 bit maybe it was different back in 06 but in 2012 I hated going to go camp!

Back
Top Bottom