What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
FYI i just got a pair from one of the UK sites. They still have nearly a full size run. Came out to ~245 shipped to NYC for me. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

The kid bought 4 pairs and had to go to a separate service counter and was pulling out a bunch of envelopes and counting out $1 bills. WTF?!? It was weird and bizarre. And, he didn't want to admit to being the one who grabbed the size 14 with the first ticket pulled, but then when it was obvious he said "That's what they gave me!" and the whole room was calling his B.S...thankfully, didn't get more out of hand...no yelling, no need for security, but maybe everyone should've pushed harder to shame the kid into trading a 13 for the 14. Just stupid and unnecessary.

I had a blast getting BC3s with my brother and hanging out at the malls with my bro and kids today anyhow.
That's dumb as hell... I would've pressed him to his car or bus or til he got home LOL. Yeah picking up my pair was EZPZ. Went out with my sister and my nephew and didn't even have to stress about copping for myself. My brother in law's pair was a pain with NDC chat saying order didn't go thru but eventually it showed up on SNKRS and I got a 20% code for pressing the chat guy LOL.

My whole thing is that there were more pairs than people and those 5 kids didn't give a s#it about the shoes and would've ended up with the same number of pairs. The turd knew the single pair of 14s were wanted by the guy that had been camping out in the cold for hours and also understood they're maybe worth an extra $20 for being a big size. Just take $20 and swap or swap straight up and respect the people that are part of the culture. Those kids don't get it. They suck as humans...probably not their fault entirely, but nonetheless...

You’re wasting your time trying to rationalize with dude. He’s a troll, comes in after every JB release to try and get a rise out of the older members. But yeah, with any luck ol boy will end up messing with the wrong dude with a sz 14 one day and get one shoved up his crack.

You’re wasting your time trying to rationalize with dude. He’s a troll, comes in after every JB release to try and get a rise out of the older members. But yeah, with any luck ol boy will end up messing with the wrong dude with a sz 14 one day and get one shoved up his crack.
Pause? LOL "You dropped your soap little *****"

Those kids with mad pairs in that pic are probably gonna sell on local fb pages and get like $20 profit each shoe. Some kids need to hustle I get it but it's messed up when there's people who really want the shoe and they gotta hoard every release. Wish kids put this much work into getting a part time after school job instead of trying to be that reseller kid that knows all the celebs (forgot his name but the "business boomin" kid...)

Anyone ever get a reommended cancelation thought FL from the payment verification department? It provides a phone number and to reference the order number. Not sure if I call tomorrow and verify that they process the order, I'm pretty sure I missed my middle initial on my CC when processing payment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Of course they send the email when the center is closed.

Email
Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, our credit card verification service has recommended this order be cancelled. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation, please contact
our Payment Verification Department at 1.800.991.6828 and refer to your Customer Number below.

New one on me, but at least 3 people I saw in line today sold for retail. Why? They wanted to "bolster their VIP". True story.

As the resell market matures, there isn’t as much easy money. Things are just more efficient now than years past. People need to roll over those $20 coupons and similar discounts to squeeze another 10% out of the cost. If you can make 25% or more and do volume it’s a real business to people.

Anyone ever get a reommended cancelation thought FL from the payment verification department? It provides a phone number and to reference the order number. Not sure if I call tomorrow and verify that they process the order, I'm pretty sure I missed my middle initial on my CC when processing payment. Anyone who has this issue come up and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, our credit card verification service has recommended this order be cancelled. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation, please contact
our Payment Verification Department at 1.800.991.6828 and refer to your Customer Number below.

Mine and my lil guys pair in limbo.

Here's the email, if it's just a cancellation I can move on and pick up another youth pair no biggie.
Thanks in advance

I have never seen something like that before from a footsite. I doubt it had anything to do with your middle initial (I never put my middle initial in the CC info). Definitely give them a call and ask what's up.

Forgot these came out today, had an hour to kill before I had to DJ. walked into finishline grabbed a 10.5 at 3:30, threw em on ebay sold for $275 in 45 minutes, and I get my Winner's Circle $20.

Forgot these came out today, had an hour to kill before I had to DJ. walked into finishline grabbed a 10.5 at 3:30, threw em on ebay sold for $275 in 45 minutes, and I get my Winner's Circle $20.
giphy.gif

Lot of talk about the US release, but how was the release in Canada? Did stores get lots of pairs?

Hmm...so I was really curious about Nike using DHL for my order and decided to call them. The rep said it’s coming from one of their distribution center in Riverside, California. I didn’t even know they have a center in California. And it still takes 4 days for delivery eventho I live in California. With UPS it only takes 3 days and that’s coming from a diff state.

You guys prob don’t care LOL but when im curious about something I really like to know. Haha. Not complaining tho.
DHL sucks and their drivers are hella ghetto at least her in sac.

Off topic a bit. The very first Air Jordan I owned (Black red 7) was bought in 93 at the very mall I purchased these 3s today. Yeah I'm small time.:lol:. Perspective though. Thanks Mom.:pimp:

My feet grew too fast so my parents wouldn't buy me expensive shoes.

My mom bought me the Reebok Shaqnosis for rec league in 1995. I was eight years old and wore a men's 10 (retail was well above $100), and outgrew the shoe before the end of winter. The same mall (to this day) doesn't carry anything over a size 13 (and I'm a 14/15). The old Finishline is gone though.

Off topic a bit. The very first Air Jordan I owned (Black red 7) was bought in 93 at the very mall I purchased these 3s today. Yeah I'm small time.:lol:. Perspective though. Thanks Mom.:pimp:
Mine was these pair of jordan 2 lows I found at nike outlet for $50. I bought them using money from two-three weeks allowance LOL.

DHL sucks and their drivers are hella ghetto at least her in sac.
I agree. I live in the SF Bay Area. Expensive place to live but still pretty ghetto. Only had a delivery once thru DHL and I remember it not going so well too.

My feet grew too fast so my parents wouldn't buy me expensive shoes.

My mom bought me the Reebok Shaqnosis for rec league in 1995. I was eight years old and wore a men's 10 (retail was well above $100), and outgrew the shoe before the end of winter. The same mall (to this day) doesn't carry anything over a size 13 (and I'm a 14/15). The old Finishline is gone though.
I'm so happy I stopped growing at size 13. Literally the cut off for almost all releases for instore purchases.

Years later ppl still complaining bout resellers smh
It’s part of the game and if ppl gon pay more why not cuz I ain’t gon lie I def have bought from resellers it’s rare but i did and glad I did because it saved me from a hassle for a extra 50 or 70 dollars oh well it’s gon get spent on something anyway

Back
Top Bottom