What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I was on SNKRS at 9 on the dot and missed on the 9.5. What a world.

i was afraid of taking an L too especially with my streaky luck on snkrs so i copped from a euro site linked here on friday night. With shipping it was pretty much resale, but i was hoping to at least secure a pair. Right now though im a little worried, the site i copped from charged me and sent me a confirmation email, but i was hoping they'd ship out today...

sounds like the old timer needs to pack up and start paying resell since he can't compete with the new generation.

That is probably the reality of it, but I'm guessing a guy like that doesn't even know about StockX, etc. I felt really bad for him and there was no reason that something couldn't have been worked out or that people couldn't have respected each other and find a solution. That kid was being a complete d*ck by taking the size 14 with the first raffle number pulled KNOWING that guy wanted it.

Unfortunately, the oldhead really had no idea what was happening. He had been there for hours and anyone that pays attention or had been to other releases at this retailer would know that they always do a raffle on location 15 minutes before opening. As long as you're there at that time your chances are just the same as anyone else. This guy was under the old school FCFS mentality and WANTED the shoes. I respect that and wish that stupid kid would've just traded a different size and let the guy get a pair.

I understand the kid did what he had the option to do on a technical level, but it was a complete d*ck move on every level and completely disrespectful. The rest of the 20+ people were wearing super beat 3s and 11s and a few other things sprinkled in and these kids were wearing s#it, which is fine...but it was super obvious they don't give a s#it about Js and were purely reselling. 5 teenagers (probably only one that could legally drive) piled in this super small car and had at least 8 pairs from this place and then moved on to other malls cleaning up Champs raffles, etc. That's fine, but just BS they knew that dude wanted the 14 and took it and were d*cks about it.

My feet must be extra narrow....I coulda sized down. These don't fit tight at all for me as many have been saying.

That is probably the reality of it, but I'm guessing a guy like that doesn't even know about StockX, etc. I felt really bad for him and there was no reason that something couldn't have been worked out or that people couldn't have respected each other and find a solution. That kid was being a complete d*ck by taking the size 14 with the first raffle number pulled KNOWING that guy wanted it.

Unfortunately, the oldhead really had no idea what was happening. He had been there for hours and anyone that pays attention or had been to other releases at this retailer would know that they always do a raffle on location 15 minutes before opening. As long as you're there at that time your chances are just the same as anyone else. This guy was under the old school FCFS mentality and WANTED the shoes. I respect that and wish that stupid kid would've just traded a different size and let the guy get a pair.

I understand the kid did what he had the option to do on a technical level, but it was a complete d*ck move on every level and completely disrespectful. The rest of the 20+ people were wearing super beat 3s and 11s and a few other things sprinkled in and these kids were wearing s#it, which is fine...but it was super obvious they don't give a s#it about Js and were purely reselling. 5 teenagers (probably only one that could legally drive) piled in this super small car and had at least 8 pairs from this place and then moved on to other malls cleaning up Champs raffles, etc. That's fine, but just BS they knew that dude wanted the 14 and took it and were d*cks about it.
Mutual respect and empathy is something we are losing as a nation....

These dudes had like 20+ pairs in the parking lot. Not sure if they were buying them off people or what. Entire trunk was full too. I mean, what are they making $20 profit per shoe?

p4FLIZa.jpg

old timers were selling drugs to make a profit, new generation are flipping shoes.. yeah don't need advice from old heads.

My whole thing is that there were more pairs than people and those 5 kids didn't give a s#it about the shoes and would've ended up with the same number of pairs. The turd knew the single pair of 14s were wanted by the guy that had been camping out in the cold for hours and also understood they're maybe worth an extra $20 for being a big size. Just take $20 and swap or swap straight up and respect the people that are part of the culture. Those kids don't get it. They suck as humans...probably not their fault entirely, but nonetheless...

Hmm...so I was really curious about Nike using DHL for my order and decided to call them. The rep said it’s coming from one of their distribution center in Riverside, California. I didn’t even know they have a center in California and it still takes 4 days for delivery eventho I live in California. With UPS it only takes 3 days and that’s coming from a diff state.

You guys prob don’t care about the shipping LOL but when im curious about something I really like to know the answer. Haha. Not complaining tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me tell you how great of a feeling that is. I've followed this release for months. All the dope pics guys were posting on IG just kept stirring the pot. Finally the date comes up, I strike out on SNKRS and thankfully someone mentions Hibbett Sports. I give my local spot a call and they still had my 10.5. I shoot over there, walk in, I'm the only one there. I ask for my size and the guy comes out from the curtain with the box, places them on the counter, I check them out, pay, and chop it up with dude for a few minutes before walking out with my pair on release day. No shipping time or delay.

That feeling is incredible. No lines, no hassle, no hoping my size is there. Just walk in, grab, and go. Something I haven't really done in years. All my pickups have been outlet finds, eBay steals, or Swoosh grabs. Just not in the business of paying through the nose for shoes anymore, but an exception was made today. Have my first pair of 3s locked up. Looking forward to the Katrinas.
Take it in while it lasts. From the looks of it, this might be the last time we get a drop this easy for retro colorways if the rumors that releases are going back to being limited. I'm happy everyone who put in some work got to get these. My favorite jordan. Everyone deserves a shot at these!!!

dont even use the term “hustler” when it comes to reselling. stop trying to put a street term on something as nerdy and lame as selling ****ing sneakers.

calling these youngins with rich parents hustlers lol dont make me laugh

The kid bought 4 pairs and had to go to a separate service counter and was pulling out a bunch of envelopes and counting out $1 bills. WTF?!? It was weird and bizarre. And, he didn't want to admit to being the one who grabbed the size 14 with the first ticket pulled, but then when it was obvious he said "That's what they gave me!" and the whole room was calling his B.S...thankfully, didn't get more out of hand...no yelling, no need for security, but maybe everyone should've pushed harder to shame the kid into trading a 13 for the 14. Just stupid and unnecessary.

I had a blast getting BC3s with my brother and hanging out at the malls with my bro and kids today anyhow.

My whole thing is that there were more pairs than people and those 5 kids didn't give a s#it about the shoes and would've ended up with the same number of pairs. The turd knew the single pair of 14s were wanted by the guy that had been camping out in the cold for hours and also understood they're maybe worth an extra $20 for being a big size. Just take $20 and swap or swap straight up and respect the people that are part of the culture. Those kids don't get it. They suck as humans...probably not their fault entirely, but nonetheless...
This happened to me years ago on the Aunt Pearl KD 6's. I was 3rd in line on this super late shipment they got, and we were talking asking each other what sizes we each wanted. The first dude wanted an 9, second dude 9.5, and me a 12. They only got a size 9 and 12 in, and the dude in front of me got my size and tried reselling it to me. I literally laughed in his face and left. Needless to say the same day my boy came through in my size for retail, but these people will never go away unfortunately.

Hmm...so I was really curious about Nike using DHL for my order and decided to call them. The rep said it’s coming from one of their distribution center in Riverside, California. I didn’t even know they have a center in California. And it’s still takes 4 days for delivery eventho I live in California. With UPS it only takes 3 days and that’s coming from a diff state.

You guys prob don’t care LOL but when im curious about something I really like to know. Haha. Not complaining tho.

All these sites seem borked. I got my SNKRS pair at about 10:04 AM, still no e-mail confirmation. But my order is on the site, on the app. Might have even shipped (haven't checked in a few hours).

Same with Eastbay. No e-mail confirmation but the order is in my account and says units ready to ship blah blah. Lots of sneakers going out and there's a federal holiday Monday.

Back
Top Bottom