What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
This drop wasn't quite as easy as some predicted. I'm really glad I hit on SNKRS.

I tried for a second pair on a dozen sites and just could not get through.

Man, my story of getting these were a true blessing. So, my GF and I were on the road to iFly and other fun things we had planned yesterday . I was anticipating on going on the SNKRS app to attempt to get a pair. As I was driving, my friend called me and told me that he scooped up my size 11 for me at a local DTLR.. I didn’t even ask him, so that was a blessing. I even gave him extra just for doing it. It’s definitely good people out there.

Last edited:
54EDB323-9B60-410A-9188-40F66FF73587.jpeg
The shoe that started my obsession 17 years ago when I was just a kid in elementary school. Shoutout to my mom for getting me these back in ‘01 as a surprise because I needed new shoes. Black Cement 3s will always be a special shoe to me for nostalgic reasons.

I live in the Bronx, so I decided to hit up one of my locals to see if they would have them. Store opens up at 10, and the dude comes out and says they have no men's sizes, only kids sizes. Pretty sure they already got backdoored, but I didn't sweat it and figured I would go to the mall and try, since I was gonna be there watching Black Panther anyway.

SNKRS dropped while I was on the way to the mall, and somehow I was able to get my size, even after fumbling with the CVV and having to reenter my password. No "Got em" screen or purchase confirmation email, just the box greyed out to "Purchased" and a pending charge on my card. I went to go watch the movie, and was still curious about my order, so I called Nike, and as soon as i got on the phone, SNKRS sent me a notification with a confirmation number. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Found out my boy struck out, so I waited in line for unclaimed pairs. It was a mixed crowd of old heads, moms trying to get their kids a pair, teenagers and obvious resellers. Shout out to the Footlocker at Bay Plaza for keeping things organized. Pretty smooth minus one jerk who tried to start trouble.

I hope everyone who wants these gets their pair.

I just strolled into an Akron mall at 10:30 and grabbed these (Size 12). I didn't even want them. My dude called me from a Cleveland area mall asking if I had them, said it was nuts up there and he needed these, LOL!

My cousin said that Finish line in Gastonia, NC had some.. But they don't get many customers.. She got her pair easy. Just in case, someone can do a product search at a Finish line near them and ask them specifically about the stock at that store

I was in South Beach and my Airbnb was around the corner from the Nike Store. Lined up at 845 after grabbing a Cuban coffee, was #30 in line. Chatted with a guy from Netherlands that said they were sitting all day in his country as they are more into Air Max's.

Got my sz 10, real smooth process, looked like they had tons of pairs. I also hit on Snkrs app after not getting a Got Em, order said pending and today on Sunday I got the shipping confirmation in the app and email confirmation. So anyone with Snkrs orders still in process I'm sure they will go thru.

1st Jordan in 10 years after cleaning out at age 25.
20180215_212113.jpg

D094DF48-E4A5-44F8-A23E-A2D387ABEC87.jpeg
100 % original fire
EC3212EA-8DEF-4814-BAFE-51C2515A851C.jpeg
EF271686-0888-4A7C-855A-ECA1349DA61E.jpeg

Highly recommended!

I have my eye on this piece, however I’m wondering how the sizing is? I prefer a more fit cut and this looks like it has a wider cut in both the chest/waist and in the arms as well. Since you own it; I’m assuming you bought your normal size. How would you describe the fit?

C4D12AD9-888A-4934-B270-2F37E76ABFF7.jpeg
I have my eye on this piece, however I’m wondering how the sizing is? I prefer a more fit cut and this looks like it has a wider cut in both the chest/waist and in the arms as well. Since you own it; I’m assuming you bought your normal size. How would you describe the fit?
Yes I did buy it in my normal size and you’re right, it does fit somewhat loose but that was how it was in 1988 which I appreciate.

If you go down a size then it’s too short. It’s definitely meant to fit like 1988 so if you’re against that you may not like this.

That being said, man if you really want that original feel, TRUE OG then I’d get this while it lasts.

Eazy-E says relaxed fit is dope!

Where would you guys rank these 2018s to its predecessors I think are very close to the 01’s in my opinion not a exact reincarnate though but I think they very close to them

Back
Top Bottom