What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I feel like I was the only person that didn't eat tho yesterday lol. Just now getting the Footlocker VIP confirmation email ... where was this 2 days ago lol

SNKRS still in progress, fingers crossed but not looking good :smh:

IMG_8081.JPG

My boy actually found me a pair in store so I got mine @ retail (slid him a little extra for his efforts)

Idc about this but did some pairs not bring the hangtag? My pair didnt but idk if he took it, or someone at the store did. Again, idc too much about it I was just curious

If anyone is planning to cop from stockx lmk, i have a coupon i can give you

Finishline shows up pending on my pp acct, yet i got no confirmation email, i hope they cancel, i should be good right (for a cancellation)

I wear a sz 10.5 in 2006 fire red, sz 10 in 2011 white cement, sz 10.5 in 2016 true blue, and ordered a sz 10.5 in these. Ahjoukd be fine right???

So they don’t fit like the true blue nike airs? It’s so conflicting some people say snug others say tts I ordered my true size from stockx we will see how this goes

So they don’t fit like the true blue nike airs? It’s so conflicting some people say snug others say tts I ordered my true size from stockx we will see how this goes

The IR 23 were half size big, TB half size too small.

BC for me are a little tight but nothing like the TB.

Damn, Nike really ain't sending out these emails huh :lol: ? It's been 24hrs. And now I'm seeing they're cancelling "purchased pairs" smh

I'm not stressing though. The app says they shipped this morning. If your pair says shipped... you're good.

Line is stupid long to pic up and this mall didn’t even get that many. Most of them are just in line cause they think they will have pairs to pick up after the then manager told everyone just reservations only till 3.

Reasons I hate the south..... not understand rules.

Reasons southern people cannot drive too. They see instructions and say nah...

I thought about doubling up.. Then I heard last week that Nike are releasing the Air Max 95 Volt (Neon green) on March 2nd.
I have missed out on that colorway for years.. If I get those, I may be done buying shoes for a while.. Since December 2016,
Space Jam
LeBron 14 BHM
Prestos Ultra
Win Like '82
CEMENT 3's
Air Max 95 Volt .. Hopefully

Then it will be time to assist my 16 year old son.. He now wants Jordan's.. He already wants the Concords

Back
Top Bottom