What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
From kix-files, looks good to me, back end of one more pointy but I don't really care. Good thing I pre ordered through kix-files cause snkrs app gave me the payment error screen but received a PayPal payment email, nike cs told me it never went through. Will be looking for a double up later, they're honestly pretty nice.

IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG

When I get a new shoes, I always have that I-gotta-get-another-pair-to-stock feeling for bout a week or so and it’ll usually reside as weeks went on. After 3-4 months, and when I put the shoes on, I’d go “can’t believe I used to think I need to get another pair to stock, while there are other shoes that I still need to get”

Yeah..but those other shoes weren't black cements in true form. Black Cements are mandatory for a back up pair.

It’s a new account joined yesterday. Doubt dude would have reliable info on that. Probably just trollin or misinformed
I’ve been lurking here for years just commented for the first time yesterday because I had a question I wanted to ask. My buddy who lives overseas told me those guys get bgrades from time to time (he knows his **** ) and some dude posted pictures here the other day of 2 different pairs of these from them, all janky and jacked up in the same spot on both pairs....they clearly had a issue with their machines and malfunctioning, rejected the pairs(b grades) and kixfiles ended up with them and sold them to that dude. I bet there is an entire run from that rejected batch that they’re now selling. Check the older posts , maybe from Saturday or Sunday and find those pictures -he did a side by side of 2 different pairs , exact same really bad /obvious flaws....classic bgrade

From kix-files, looks good to me, back end of one more pointy but I don't really care. Good thing I pre ordered through kix-files cause snkrs app gave me the payment error screen but received a PayPal payment email, nike cs told me it never went through. Will be looking for a double up later, they're honestly pretty nice.

IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
Dude just looking quickly I see a whole bunch of issues. Not trying to rain on your parade but those are looking like the TB3s quality wise

Dude just looking quickly I see a whole bunch of issues. Not trying to rain on your parade but those are looking like the TB3s quality wise

Care to go into detail. Mine look fine from KF but I don’t have that trained eye like others. I’ve only had white cements from like early 2000s. Haven’t had a pair of 3s since.

IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3253.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
I have to say that is a really clean pair. What I’m saying is that I have seen far worst pairs then that.

Y’all notice how the elephant print on the toe of these are huge?

I’ve been lurking here for years just commented for the first time yesterday because I had a question I wanted to ask. My buddy who lives overseas told me those guys get bgrades from time to time (he knows his **** ) and some dude posted pictures here the other day of 2 different pairs of these from them, all janky and jacked up in the same spot on both pairs....they clearly had a issue with their machines and malfunctioning, rejected the pairs(b grades) and kixfiles ended up with them and sold them to that dude. I bet there is an entire run from that rejected batch that they’re now selling. Check the older posts , maybe from Saturday or Sunday and find those pictures -he did a side by side of 2 different pairs , exact same really bad /obvious flaws....classic bgrade

That was me who posted them up. Just so everyone understands, one pair was from Kix-files and the other from Kickscrew. Both are known to be legit, but was the First time I've ordered from either. Aren't B grades stamped? Or have some sort of indicator?

Will be comparing against other Nike and Footlocker pairs when they are here.

Here's the pic again, no one else has posted the same problem , but if you this flaw it would be great to know where they were bought from
20180219_175611.jpg

Looks to be an unmarked B grade.
That was me who posted them up. Just so everyone understands, one pair was from Kix-files and the other from Kickscrew. Both are known to be legit, but was the First time I've ordered from either. Aren't B grades stamped? Or have some sort of indicator?

Here's the pic again, no one else has posted the same problem , but if you this flaw it would be great to know where they were bought from
20180219_175611.jpg

20180219_175611.jpg

I saw a Footlocker pair that looked like that. I thought they were GS which was the reason for that but maybe they were adult size and it's just a flaw.

Last edited:
Care to go into detail. Mine look fine from KF but I don’t have that trained eye like others. I’ve only had white cements from like early 2000s. Haven’t had a pair of 3s since.
Pull tab height(different on each) , pointy sock guard or whatever(left shoe only) and bad spacing between the elephant print and NA (on right shoe). Just look at them , there’s probably more I just saw those off the bat quickly looking , those look like 3/4 of my TB3s looked- i got one good pair

Really hope they aren't B's for everyone else that ordered. I can't beleive i got 2 pairs either lol. Both also have the worst paint jobs I've seen in a while too.

20180219_175611.jpg
The indicator is that they’re real jacked up looking

Where’d you hear that? My pair is fine aside from you average glue stains and a little nick in the leather. Stitching and threading is clean and even. Don’t think they’re B grades and KF is a trusted boutique out of HK

Doesn’t know what he’s talking about :lol:

I see dudes calling every pair with an issue a B-grade these days especially with this release all over Facebook

Back
Top Bottom