What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I think Jordan Brand keeps putting out new awful retro+ colorways so we have the impulse double up on the classics :lol:

This is why I've been wanting to pick up a pair of OGs for the longest. Everyone praises the vast differences in quality, so I want to experience it for myself.

Yo for the people that ordered thru BSTN have you guys gotten shipping confirmation yet and if you have received shipping confirmation, what company are they using to ship thru? I'm a member of fedex and ups my choice so I'm hoping I'll get an email from them at least. I still haven't received anything. All they've done is charge me and sent me an order confirmation.
I’m in the same boat as you brotha...hoping/expecting an shipping email tomorrow. Others have said they contacted them and shortly received shipping info. Hope that helps

Yo for the people that ordered thru BSTN have you guys gotten shipping confirmation yet and if you have received shipping confirmation, what company are they using to ship thru? I'm a member of fedex and ups my choice so I'm hoping I'll get an email from them at least. I still haven't received anything. All they've done is charge me and sent me an order confirmation.
i believe they are sending the shoes out using Fedex. I received my email today with a Fedex tracking number.

Would this bother any of you guys with the toe box? I'm trying not to care but my OCD says yes lol

Attachments

• IMG_8690.JPG
    IMG_8690.JPG
    397.8 KB · Views: 155
I don't understand the logic coming from some of y'all. It doesn't matter whether Nike decides to produce 1k pairs or 100k pairs. The same time and effort is going into each shoe unless it's a PE or some sort of ultra limited shoe. Just because these were all over the place is no excuse for some pairs to have blatant defects. Both of my pairs were pretty impressive to say the least and I'm glad mine didn't end up like some of the ones posted in this thread. That collar defect would have had me HOT. And no way would I buy a pair from anywhere besides an authorized account so I'm thankful.

Would this bother any of you guys with the toe box? I'm trying not to care but my OCD says yes lol

Personally that would bother me.

But it might be the light reflecting off the leather that makes it more noticeable

I don't understand the logic coming from some of y'all. It doesn't matter whether Nike decides to produce 1k pairs or 100k pairs. The same time and effort is going into each shoe unless it's a PE or some sort of ultra limited shoe. Just because these were all over the place is no excuse for some pairs to have blatant defects. Both of my pairs were pretty impressive to say the least and I'm glad mine didn't end up like some of the ones posted in this thread. That collar defect would have had me HOT. And no way would I buy a pair from anywhere besides an authorized account so I'm thankful.

I see your point. My nrg ep cut in the back is way off and supposedly those were “limited” to 2,000 pairs so yea, when the shoe is in front of you, your undivided attention should be in the production of that shoe. Or maybe it’s their way to protest their minimum wage but that’s a whole different web to untangle.

nah nike lazy since they probably ordered a ton of materials for these releases they will just use the leftovers and drop the regular white cement 3 either in december or early next year

I doubt that, they technically could have done that after the TB3s in 2016 if they wanted to. Those literally FLOODED outlets and disco racks.

maybe it’s their way to protest their minimum wage but that’s a whole different web to untangle.

Nike should fire some of the people who produce some of these shoes. It seems like some of these factories can’t respect their craft or the product they are making. The people putting these shoes together should understand that they are representing Michael Jordan’s greatness in each shoe-these aren’t some nameless Payless shoes we’re all paying $20/pair for, these are premium products.

My pair from SNKRS just arrived in my city. I'm gonna be checking tracking all day tomorrow when I have time during classes. Really hoping I'll be home before they get there!

I see a lot of questions comments about the QC on these. Not sure if people know this or not but Nike actually implements an additional round of QC on certain releases and those usually end up with far less problems. Those releases will have a QC sticker on the bottom of the inside of the box under the paper. This is not one of those releases.

Back
Top Bottom