What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Y’all are dilusional thinking I’m about to go photoshopping an order conf - straight screen grab the #s do look a little different I gotta admit ... hopfully I’m not using a bgrade gmail ....
Bruh...give it up...Just drop an "LOL" or a "haha you got me" and live to post another day. The way cats in these threads inspect sneakers and you didn't think they would detect that? People in here have counted the individual hairs in MJ's eyebrows with real time updates when they fall out.

Honestly, I can’t wait for Nike/JB to shutdown these factories and get rid of these workers in favor of COMPLETELY automated production. We’ll literally get damn near perfect retros with 0 room for human error.

The future is good for top notch retros.. Hopefully by the next BC3 retro (likely the one after that though) Nike/JB will have manufacturing like this in place.
You really think machines will be perfect? That couldn't be further from the truth if anything I think there would be more issues

Bruh...give it up...Just drop an "LOL" or a "haha you got me" and live to post another day. The way cats in these threads inspect sneakers and you didn't think they would detect that? People in here have counted the individual hairs in MJ's eyebrows with real time updates when they fall out.
200w.gif

Bruh...give it up...Just drop an "LOL" or a "haha you got me" and live to post another day. The way cats in these threads inspect sneakers and you didn't think they would detect that? People in here have counted the individual hairs in MJ's eyebrows with real time updates when the fall out.
Dead serious that was a screen grab, used my “edit “ option to scribble out my personal info, posted the screen grab.
Think whatever you want....
Yeah I’m done here - but just gotta say that is a straight screen grab . Why would I be messing with changing stuff on my order email. Good luck to all of you...

Based on the poll the consensus is these are TTS but for they are .5 small for me - i have had every version of BC3s retros except 84 and most other OG CW 3s from the past 10 years or so ------ the best part to me about 3s was that they were wider and comfortable than most Js - gotta say these kinda suck and i dont complain much about retro quality

I guess we should just live with poor QC since it’s impossible for Nike/JB’s factory workers to fix these problems, huh?

Jesus, do you measure the amount of cream they put in each one of your twinkie's to make sure it's the same too? :lol:

Just be happy you're in a position to purchase sneakers for $200 and you're not curled over a sewing machine for 16 hours/day making minimum wage assembling sneakers for ungrateful Americans.

If anybody's in Atlanta area I was just able to pick up a second pair at the Champs in Perimeter mall. They said they got a "small restock" but they still got sizes. I know for sure they still have 10.5, 12, and others.

You really think machines will be perfect? That couldn't be further from the truth if anything I think there would be more issues

Automation would allow production standards to be strictly enforced because there will be little room for human error. Think about how much car manufacturing has changed over the past few decades, this is going to increase exponentially with manufacturing processes that require little to no human input already because technology (along with automation and AI) is improving every day.

My hope is that this leads to damn near perfect retros produced by automated manufacturing processes. No foreign labor is even needed, Nike/JB could even hypothetically produce these in the US if they wanted to and shut down the foreign factories.

Just be happy you're in a position to purchase sneakers for $200 and you're not curled over a sewing machine for 16 hours/day making minimum wage assembling sneakers for ungrateful Americans.

I think I already established that I respect these peoples’ work. That said, I think the production process could be improved (in reference to my post about automated manufacturing of retros).

Based on the poll the consensus is these are TTS but for they are .5 small for me - i have had every version of BC3s retros except 84 and most other OG CW 3s from the past 10 years or so ------ the best part to me about 3s was that they were wider and comfortable than most Js - gotta say these kinda suck and i dont complain much about retro quality

I think some people don't really know theyre size. They wear shoes a little more roomy or loose which is their preference and then they consider that their true to size. To me TTS is an exact fit, not tight but not much room either. I tried on my pair today, I think they're accurately true to size. You seem to know your stuff considering you had a bunch of BC3s, everyone likes to wear their shoes differently. I like a more fitted/snug fit but obviously not tight. I hardly .5 up even though it feels do-able when "tried on" cause once I start walking I feel theres more heel slippage than I would like.

Received 2 last pairs...on 1 an outsole was twisted as I got on 1 TB3. Other one is just OK. So Will make a mix and return 1 or 2 pairs out of 5.
For me quality is equal to TB3

Back
Top Bottom