What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I think some people don't really know theyre size. They wear shoes a little more roomy or loose which is their preference and then they consider that their true to size. To me TTS is an exact fit, not tight but not much room either. I tried on my pair today, I think they're accurately true to size. You seem to know your stuff considering you had a bunch of BC3s, everyone likes to wear their shoes differently. I like a more fitted/snug fit but obviously not tight. I hardly .5 up even though it feels do-able when "tried on" cause once I start walking I feel theres more heel slippage than I would like.

Yes i prefer mine on the tighter side as well but theses are too tight and the mold is more narrow ---- anyways my favorite pair of all time so always happy to have another pair but theyre not comfortable... MANY new Jordan fans dont understand that one of the main reasons OG Jordans and first run retros were so popular is that they actually felt great on feet

Nice throwback.

Here are my 01's from way back :lol:....

w6s301.jpg

2mh9zb7.jpg

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN a thing of beauty - remember these dropped in the summer going to my senior year of HS - had 2 pairs, used to rock em in gym class and everything.....

Finally home. Only needed one pair and SNKRS gave me a near flawless pair. Only issue is that the left pair has a crease on the tongue and a REALLY small white spot that didn't get painted over.
20180221_152726.jpg
20180221_151758-1.jpg

Overall I'm super satisfied with my pair. First 3 and its an OG. Doesn't get much better than that.

Dead serious that was a screen grab, used my “edit “ option to scribble out my personal info, posted the screen grab.
Think whatever you want....
Yeah I’m done here - but just gotta say that is a straight screen grab . Why would I be messing with changing stuff on my order email. Good luck to all of you...

Don't sweat it fam, kids get sensy in here. Most don't care if their shoes were fake as long as they could participate #copbyanymeansnecessary lol... Congrats on your pick-up!

...more panties bunched in 1,2...

Last edited:
Finally home. Only needed one pair and SNKRS gave me a near flawless pair. Only issue is that the left pair has a crease on the tongue and a REALLY small white spot that didn't get painted over.
20180221_152726.jpg
20180221_151758-1.jpg

Overall I'm super satisfied with my pair. First 3 and its an OG. Doesn't get much better than that.
Congrats! Those look great!

UPS, dropped my pairs off earlier, simultaneously. I didn't really get a chance to check em out, because I had to eat something, and get ready to go to my second job. However, I did manage to take this quick pic, of my Eastbay pair.

WP_20180221_16_19_28_Rich.jpg

From the first quick inspection, all I can say is damn!!! These things are funny shaped, and low top as hell!!!

:lol:

Anyways, better pics coming later on tonight.

7F8C7E55-F26D-4AE1-8FC5-B4E5F0D4AEF3.jpeg
D56F248E-2EDE-4B61-8C93-4A407690EB12.jpeg
Whats up fellas. I e been gone for a few years now, sold off pretty much my entire collection, turned 40 over Christmas and am not really into the hobby anymore. I was trying to relive my childhood like a lot of us do through these shoes. When i heard these were coming out i had to have them. One pear just to wear. Been following this thread for about a month now. Things havent changed much since ive been gone. Good and bad, but the comradery is still here which is nice. Got these on snkrs and they arrived today. I like em. Remind me of mine bitd when id watch jordan and go try to immitate his dunks on a 9foot goal as a kid. Good times. Anyways heres some pics if i can figure out how to load the images...

Attachments

• 9A1AF6F7-2745-49C0-B256-EE15D9FB4635.jpeg
    9A1AF6F7-2745-49C0-B256-EE15D9FB4635.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 12
Yikes, I'd be afraid to pick at it. Not sure what it would look like afterwards.
I would get some acetone and rub it off and repaint using angelus matte black and spray with krylon matte finisher but that's just me. Kinda expensive to do if you don't already have the tools.

Back
Top Bottom