• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
finally pulled trigger on stockx
2018-Air-Jordan-3-Black-Cement-Pickup.jpg

:pimp:

I still want those JTH superbowls... but not paying $500 now.
You don't want them bad enough then.
But you'd be right. If a purchase is a must (within that $$range), go with with a high end, luxury sneaker.
At least I'm confident I'm getting real leather.
Same deal with Bred1s; over my dead body am I forking that kinda dough on cheap pleather.

agreed. other than Concords I'm not buying anything else, just need a legit WCIII and im good.
The retro 88's werent a good release ? Dont know cuz I dont own a pair. The current black cements is a different mold ?

The retro 88's werent a good release ? Dont know cuz I dont own a pair. The current black cements is a different mold ?
They were, but were hard to get for most. I owned em but didn’t value them. When they shot up to $500 I sold em

This was 2-3 years ago

Finally found my solution. Cop 2003 WC3, sole swap with 2018 BC 3 and have them bring the ep on the toe down just a sliver. Also tab swap. Gonna pay like almost a rack to have an acceptable pair of WC3. Gonna document the whole process and share the results with you guys when it’s done.

*Also can anyone point me in the right direction to get a decent sole swap done? I’ve watched videos on it and understand the process but I’m not doing all that I’d rather pay to have it done. But I want it done by a professional with extreme attention to detail.

Finally found my solution. Cop 2003 WC3, sole swap with 2018 BC 3 and have them bring the ep on the toe down just a sliver. Also tab swap. Gonna pay like almost a rack to have an acceptable pair of WC3. Gonna document the whole process and share the results with you guys when it’s done.

Good luck, and please post pics when done.

I considered the same thing, but just not willing to invest the time/money/resources to get a pair to my liking.

*Also can anyone point me in the right direction to get a decent sole swap done? I’ve watched videos on it and understand the process but I’m not doing all that I’d rather pay to have it done. But I want it done by a professional with extreme attention to detail.
John Manalo is probably the best restorer out there. There’s a thread on his work in the sneaker showcase. He did a pair of 99 White/Black 5’s and they were flawless. It is kind of pricy and you have to be real patient too.

F94C75EC-9837-411A-ADE8-6735B442926B.jpeg
E5B63CD1-50FC-4072-90FC-CBB94C590C5D.jpeg
00BA896C-87AE-4ECA-B6DE-35E9107C69B3.jpeg
557D905D-3FA7-4EE1-B1E0-B10E98A54BCB.jpeg
Anyone else have these tiny white specs on their pairs? I thought it was sap at first, but it returns after wiping off. Purchased through SNKRS and always stored in the box at the end of the day. Been wearing them fairly regularly, couple times a week.

Back
Top Bottom